《绝望的主妇》 第257期:婚姻岌岌可危!
日期:2015-01-25 09:19

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听


You! What the hell did you do with my husband?
你!你跟我老公干了什么了?!
Please restrain yourself, Gabrielle. You're in a house of God.
请控制住情绪,Gabrielle。你是在教堂。
Tell me where he is!
告诉我他在哪儿?
Everywhere, of course.
无处不在啊,很显然。
Not God, my husband.
不是上帝,我老公。
Gaby, what are you doing here?
Gaby,你在这儿干什么?
I was just about to ask you the same thing. You were supposed to meet me at the spa.
我正要问你呢。你本该在Spa等我的。
I was just helping Sister Mary withthe mailings for the fund-raiser.
我在帮Mary修女整理捐助者的信件。
The church is about to send a relief teamto Botswana to help with the drought.
教堂要派一个救济小组去博茨瓦纳,帮助缓解干旱的问题。
That's your excuse? We missed side-by-side water massages.
这就是你的借口?我们错过了一次情侣水中按摩。
I had to book them weeks in advance.
我要好几个礼拜前预约呢。
Okay, you missed a massage. It's unfortunate, but there are people dying in Botswana.
行了,不就是个按摩嘛。我也不想,但博茨瓦纳的人们生命危在旦夕了。
There are going to be people dying in this church if you don't wipe that patronizing look off your face!
你再不把那付慈善家的丑脸撕掉,这个教堂就要有人危在旦夕了。
What is your problem?
你干什么?
Sister Mary, will you excuse us, please?
Mary修女,你能离开一下么?
Certainly.
当然。
We are supposed to be working on our marriage, Carlos, but we can't do that as long as our lady of perpetual stick-up-her-butt has you worrying about thirsty orphans.
我们本该改善我们的婚姻,Carlos,但如果那个无处不在的大屁股淑女,总让你担忧什么口渴的孤儿,我们就没法改善。
You're blaming Sister Mary for the tension in our marriage?
你把我们婚姻的问题,怪在Mary修女身上?
She wants us fighting.
她巴不得我们吵架。
She wants you to get tired of me and walkout so she can have you all to herself.
她巴不得让你厌倦我离开我。她好把你据为己有。
That's crazy. She's a nun.
你真是疯了。她是个修女。
She may wear a habit and the beads, but at the end of the day, she is still a woman,
她是穿着修道服挂着念珠,但到了晚上,她毕竟还是个女人,
just like me, and I know what I'm capable of.
跟我一样,而我很清楚我能做出什么。
She is a woman, but she is nothing like you.
她确实是个女人,但她可跟你一点也不一样。
Carlos, where are you going? Carlos!
Carlos,你去哪儿?Carlos!

影视精讲


in advance: 提前,预先
Everything must be planned in advance.
所以事情都需要提前打算。
I had called margarita in advance about my arrival.
就来哈瓦那的事情,我事先跟玛格瑞特通了电话。

get tired of: 厌烦
Do you ever get tired of lying?
你就从来没有厌倦过撒谎?
I never get tired of watching the landscape.
我总是对窗外的风景看不厌。

walk out: 退席
Several dozen councillors walked out of the meeting in protest...
几十名政务会委员愤然从会场退席以示抗议。

分享到