《绝望的主妇》 第287期:表错情的尬尴
日期:2015-03-29 18:12

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听


This should take about forty-five minutes.
这需要45分钟的时间。
Now I know it's really cramped and uncomfortable in there, but try not to move.
我知道里面很挤也很不舒服,但试着尽量不要移动。
Susan, I realize that this whole process must be troubling for you.
Susan,我知道这整个过程让你很烦恼
Yeah, it‘s pretty troubling.
是,这真的很烦人。
Well, we‘ve gonna get to the bottom of this. And I'll be here for you, okay?
好吧,让我们完成这件事。我会在这里陪你,好吗?
Hey, Dr. Ron? I just have a feeling thateverything's gonna turn out fine.
嘿,Ron医生?我有一种感觉,我会好起来的。
And when it does, I'd like to buy you dinner to celebrate my health.
如果真是这样...我想要请你共进晚餐,为我的健康庆祝一下。
You know, I was thinking maybe Italian? Oh, whatthe heck, maybe we can call it a date. If you like.
我想或许意大利菜?哦,这真是,或许我们可以称它为约会。如果你想的话。
Dr. Ron?
Ron医生?
He left a while ago. He got a phone call from his girlfriend.
他几分钟前离开了。他女朋友打电话来找他。
Oh. Okay. Thank you. I'd like to get out now.
好吧。谢谢你。我现在想要走了。
Try not to move.
尽量不要移动。

影视精讲


get to the bottom of: 弄清…的真相
"Try to get to the bottom of what's really going on here," dattner advises.
达特纳说:“尽量弄清楚事情的真相。”
Unless you get to the bottom of what is really happening with this employee, there will probably be no change. "
除非你追根究底,搞清楚员工到底发生了什么事,否则根本不可能让他改变。”

turn out 结果是
None of those assertions turn out to be accurate.
这些断言没有哪一个证明是准确的。
Yet it may turn out differently.
然而结果可能有点不同。


分享到
重点单词
  • celebratev. 庆祝,庆贺,颂扬
  • crampedadj. 狭促的,难懂的,难辨的
  • accurateadj. 准确的,精确的
  • uncomfortableadj. 不舒服的,不自在的
  • minutesn. 会议记录,(复数)分钟
  • employeen. 雇员