《绝望的主妇》第67期:家贼难防之还我40美元
日期:2013-09-21 20:37

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Martha. Where’s your purse?
Martha,你的钱包呢?
Over there, why?
在那啊,怎么了?
What are you doing?"
你在干吗?
I am taking back the $40 that you stole out of my purse.
我要把你从我的钱包里偷的40美圆拿回来。
Edie!
Edie!
We both know you did it, now hand it over!
我们都知道你做了,现在要还给我了。
I have taken nothing from your purse,
我没在你钱包里拿任何东西。
and if you're missing money, I'd ask one of those strange men you parade through here at all hours.
如果我能偷你的钱,我就会把你的那些猛男也一起拿来了。
I am not going to apologize for having a healthy sex life!
我不会为过着健康的性生活而道歉!
Healthy? I'm going to have to burn every sheet you've touched.
健康? 我要把你碰过的所有床单都烧了。
I want my money.
我要我的钱。
And I want those non-fat peach yogurts.
而且我要那些脱脂的桃子酸奶。
They didn't just walk out of that fridge by themselves.
他们可不会自己从冰箱里走出去。
Well you can deduct it from the $40 that you're going to give me, now!
好,那你可以把那从40美圆里减掉,你现在可以给我了!
You're my best friend, why would I steal from you?
你是我最好的朋友,为什么我要偷你的?
It’s no secret that you've been having financial problems.
你有经济问题不是秘密。
I hear you bitching on the phone to your bank.
我听见你在电话里骂银行。
That’s it! I can put up with your debauchery and your food theft, but I will not tolerate spying. I want you out.
那是,我可以忍受你的放荡和偷食,但是不能忍受被监视,你给我出去。
You don't mean that.
你不是真的吧。
Yes I do. I'm leaving tomorrow to visit my sister for a few days.
是的,我是。我明天会离开几天去看我姐姐。
I want you gone by the time I get back.
我明天会离开几天去看我姐姐。
I'll do one better. I will leave today.
我会做个更好的,我今天就走。

影视精讲


take back: 收回
If I buy something and he doesn't like it I'll take it back...
要是我买的东西他不喜欢的话,我就会去退货。

hand over: 交出,交给
'I've got his card.' Judith said, handing it over.
“我有他的名片,”朱迪丝边说边把名片递了过来。

at all hours: 随时
I don't want people playing the piano at all hours of the day and night!
我不希望人们日日夜夜都不停地弹钢琴。

apologize for: 为...道歉
We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
我们造成的不便表示歉意。

walk out of: 从...走出来
Let you walk out of here with our money?
让你带着我们的钱从这里走出去?

deduct from: 从...扣除
Deduct from the above credit card account.
从以上之信用卡账户支付。

steal from: 从...偷, 窃取
Is that a reason to steal from your partner?
那就可以从你合伙人那里偷东西啦?

put up with: 忍受,容忍
Why put up with inflated holiday-season prices?
为什么要忍受价格飞涨的假期商品价格呢?


分享到
重点单词
  • debaucheryn. 放荡,沉湎酒色 n. 道德败坏
  • touchedadj. 受感动的 adj. 精神失常的
  • partnern. 搭档,伙伴,合伙人 v. 同 ... 合作,做 .
  • creditn. 信用,荣誉,贷款,学分,赞扬,赊欠,贷方 (复)c
  • peachn. 桃子,桃树,桃红色 v. 揭发,检举
  • toleratevt. 容忍,忍受
  • deductvt. 扣除
  • inconveniencen. 不便,困难 vt. 使 ... 不便,使 ...
  • apologizevi. 道歉,谢罪