《绝望的主妇》第84期:有多少爱就有多少恨
日期:2013-12-09 20:12

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听


You look like you’ve been crying.
你看上去好像哭过。
I have. I was so afraid you were going to die.
我是哭过,我真害怕你会死。
There were so many things I haven’t had a chance to tell you.
有太多的事情我没有机会跟你说。
I’m sorry you were so worried.
对不起,让你那么担心。
That’s okay. How are you now, Rex?
没关系,Rex,你现在觉得怎么样?
Are you strong enough to listen to the things I need to tell you?
你能够听一听我想对你说的事情吗?
Sure, hon.
当然,甜心。
I know you still love me. Maisy told me.
我知道你依然爱我,Maisy告诉我的。
She did?
她说了?
As of this moment, Rex, I am no longer your wife.
在这个时候,Rex,我不再是你的妻子。
I am going to go out, and find the most vindictive lawyer I can find,
我会找一个最具报复性的律师,
and together, we are going to eviscerate you.
和他一起,我们将掏空你的一切。
I’m going to take away your money, your family, and your dignity. Do you hear me?
我将拿走你的钱、你的家庭和你的尊严,你听到了吗?
Bree-
Bree --
And I am so thrilled to know that you still love me.
当我听到你说你还爱我的时候我还真是兴奋啊。
Because I want what's about to happen to you, to hurt as much is as humanly possible.
因为我希望即将发生在你身上的事…会最大程度地伤害你。
I’m so glad you didn’t die before I got a chance to tell you that.
我真高兴你活着听我讲完了这些话。

影视精讲


have a chance: 有机会
There is still a glimmer of hope.
仍有一线希望。
We all have a chance of doing that.
我们每个人都有机会做到这一点。

enough to: 足以
That's not enough to trigger renewed recession.
这个问题不足以导致美国经济重新陷入衰退。
Is the money enough to make a difference?
有了钱就可以带来改变吗?

as of this moment: 就目前来看
I'm terminating your presidency as of this moment.
我此刻中止你的任期。
Yet this moment of glory also marks the end of europe as we know it.
然而这一荣耀的时刻也标志着我们熟知的欧洲的终结。

take away: 取走、带走
They're going to take my citizenship away...
他们打算取消我的国籍。

happen to: 发生在…身上
I happen to know of a few good ones!
我碰巧知道有那么几本不错的!


分享到
重点单词
  • gloryn. 光荣,荣誉,壮丽,赞颂 vi. 为 ... 而骄傲
  • dignityn. 尊严,高贵,端庄
  • glimmern. 微光 vi. 发出微光
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,
  • vindictiveadj. 有报仇心的,怀恨的,惩罚的