《绝望的主妇》第232期:背后得多双眼睛
日期:2014-12-05 19:28

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听


Hi, babe.
嘿,宝贝。
I'm home. Could you come here a sec?
我回来了。能过来会吗?
Sure. What's up?
可以,怎么了?
Block me, come on!
拦住我,来啊!
Damn, they must have snuck out again.
该死,他们又溜出来了。
Again? How often does this happen?
又出来了?经常发生吗?
Boys, get in here now! Honey, you know how slippery they are. It's like trying to herd cats.
孩子们,快进来。宝贝,你知道他们多机灵。就像是赶猫一样。
Tom, it's nine o’clock at night.
Tom,已经晚上9点了。
Guys, upstairs now. Let's go. Into pj’s, into bed. Honey, they're fine. You just, you worry too much.
孩子们,上楼,快。上床去。亲爱的,他们没事,你太担心了。
And for good reason. Someone could have driven off with them, and you wouldn't have even noticed.
是有原因的。他们可能被拐走,而你根本就不会发现。
They were in the front yard. God, when I was their age, I used to hop on my bike, disappear for hours. My mom never batted an eye.
他们就在门口,当我像他们那个年纪的时候,我曾经骑车好几个小时不回家,我妈妈根本不管我。
Yeah, well, that was a different time. You have to be more vigilant. There was a break-in on this street.
是啊,时代不同啊。你必须要警惕,这条街上发生过闯入事件。
I was at the neighborhood watch meeting, remember?
邻里联防会我也出席了,记得吗?
I'm sorry. I've been doing this for seven years. Trust me. You have to have eyes in the back of your head
对不起,我照顾他们已经7年了,相信我,你要多看着他们,多个心眼。
The two in front work just fine, thanks.
那两个在门口玩的很好,谢谢。
Really?
是吗?
Mm-hmm.
呣呣。
Where's Penny?
Penny在哪?
See? Right where I left her.
看到了吗?就在我把她放在的地方。

影视精讲


sneak out: 溜出去
I tell you to stay in your room and you sneak out?
我让你待在房间了而你居然要溜出去?
I saw you grab your running shoes this morning and sneak out.
我今早看到你穿上你的跑鞋鬼鬼祟祟的出去了.

drive off: 开走
He was just about to drive off when the secretary came running out.
他正打算驾车离开,这时秘书跑了出来。

hop on: 跳上
How long can you hop on your right foot?
你用右脚能跳多远?
I saw him hop on a bus.
我看见他跳上公共汽车.

have eyes in the back of your head【后脑袋长个眼睛】
I'm sorry. I've been doing this for seven years. Trust me. You have to have eyes in the back of your head
对不起,我照顾他们已经7年了,相信我,你要多看着他们,多个心眼。


分享到
重点单词
  • herdn. 兽群,人群,牧人 vt. 群集,使 ... 成群,
  • blockn. 街区,木块,石块 n. 阻塞(物), 障碍(物)
  • slipperyadj. 滑的,狡猾的,不可靠的
  • vigilantadj. 警醒的,警戒著的,警惕的