《绝望的主妇》第355期:我愿意被利用
日期:2015-09-11 13:18

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听

It won't end here, you know. Noah Taylor doesn't give up.
事情不会就这么结束的,Noah Taylor不会这么轻易地放弃。
Look, don't worry about us. We'll be gone by morning.
不用你担心,们明早就远走高飞了。
No, it's too late for that now.
不太晚了。
I guarantee he's got people watching you.
我敢打赌他一定派人在监视你们。
What is it with you anyway?
你这么费心图什么?
First, you want me to run.
你先是让我逃命。
Now you want us to stick around like sitting ducks for this maniac.
现在你又让我们跟傻子似得等死。
Go ahead, run. Noah's got the cops in his pocket.
好啊,那你逃吧。Noah收买了警察,
What do you think's gonna happen the first time you try to buy gas with a credit card or open a new bank account?
你要是用信用卡买汽油或者开新户头的话。
So I'm a dead man.
照你这么说我死定了。
Maybe not. Not if we use what leverage we have.
也不一定,只要我们利用一下Zach。
No way.
没门。
The old man's gonna be dead in a couple ofmonths, maybe less. Let him meet Zach,play the doting grandfather…
老家伙还有不到几个月的寿辰,让他见见Zach,扮演一个溺爱Zach的外祖父。
I said forget it.
我说过忘掉他。
I'll do it. If it mean she'll leave us alone. I'm ready to be leveraged.
我愿意,如果他可以放过我们,我愿意被利用。

影视精讲

stick around: 在附近徘徊(停留)
You think I'm gonna stick around?
你以为我还会留在这地方?
Why do you stick around?
为什么你还跟着我?

sitting duck:易被击中的目标, 易被欺骗的对象
Listen, you're a sitting duck down here.
听着,你坐这里很容易被发现的.

in one’s back pocket:【囊中之物】
Go ahead, run. Noah's got the cops in his pocket.
好啊,那你逃吧。Noah收买了警察

分享到