《绝望的主妇》第285期:如此不解风情的帅医生
日期:2015-03-25 10:28

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听


Well, blood pressure looks fine. You are free to go, Mrs. Mayer.
好了, 你的血压正常。你可以走了, mayer太太。
You mean I am not gonna see Dr. Ron?
你是说, 我不会去见Ron医生了?
Oh, I do the follow-up exams. Dr. Ron only comes in if there‘s a problem.
是的, 由我来做以后的检查。如果有问题,Ron医生才会来。
Oh well, maybe I should go ahead and see him anyway. Just to be safe.
哦, 好的, 也许我应该直接去找他。只是为了安全起见。
I am sorry. Dr. Ron‘s schedule is very tight today.
对不起。今天Ron医生的安排非常紧。
So unless you are having a serious problem...
除非你的情况很严重......
You are experiencing nausea, chills, and tingling, huh?
你最近有恶心, 发冷及刺痛的症状, 是吗?
Yeah, but now that I think about it, I betit‘s just all the coffee I drink.
是的,但是现在想想看,我肯定是喝的那些咖啡造成的。
I drink way too much coffee. Do you like to drink coffee?
我喝了太多的咖啡。你喜欢喝咖啡吗?
Ah, no. No. So the tingling is in your fingers and your toes?
不, 不喜欢。刺痛的感觉是出现在手指和脚趾上的吗?
I should switch to juice. I know the best juice place. You would love it. Do you drink juice?
我应该改喝果汁了。我知道最好的果汁店在哪里。你会喜欢的。你喝果汁吗?
Wow. Susan, how often have you been having these involuntary muscle spasms?
Susan, 你这种不自觉的肌肉痉挛现象多久会出现一次?
Oh. Oh, uh, not that often. I probably just need a good massage.
哦, 哦, 不是很频繁。我可能只是需要一次很好的按摩。
Susan.
Susan?
Yeah?
怎么了?
I want to get you in for an MRI.
我要给你做个核磁共振成像。
Oh, oh, oh, oh, no, I don‘t think that’s necessary.
不, 没这个必要吧。
Are you a doctor?
你是医生吗?
I got high marks in math and science.
我以前数学和自然科学的成绩很好。
I am gonna get you in for an MRI.
我要给你做个核磁共振成像。

影视精讲



now that: 既然
Now that blockade has been eased.
现在封锁已被放松了。

switch to: 转变
You have to switch to the newly created branch before making any changes.
你必须在作出任何改变前转换到新创建的分支。
A switch to a new growth model would clearly benefit the world economy.
中国转向一种新的增长模式,显然将造福于世界经济。

I got high marks in math and science.
我以前数学和自然科学的成绩很好。

分享到