《绝望的主妇》第163期:皆非善男信女
日期:2014-07-21 10:27

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听


Here it is in black and white. It's your kid.
白纸黑字你看好了,是你的孩子。
What? Why aren't you smiling?
怎么了,怎么不笑笑?
It's not enough.
还不够。
What do you want, a father's day card?
你想要什么父亲节卡片?
You knew the one thing that I demanded was fidelity,
你明知道对我最最重要的就是忠诚。
and you still went out and screwed around behind my back.
你还是在我背后和人鬼混。
You knew the one thing I didn't want was a child,
你明知道我最最不想要的就是孩子,
and you still tricked me into getting pregnant.
你还是设下陷阱让我怀了孕。
It's not the same thing.
不是一回事。
Damn straight. What you did was worse.
真他妈说对了,你做得更过分。
We're not very nice people, are we?
我们不是什么善男信女,不是么?
No, we're not.
我们不是。
Oh, when we got married,
哦,我们结婚的时候,
I thought we were gonna be so happy.
我以为我们会很幸福。
Me too.
我也是。
Look on the bright side. At least we're still rich.
往好的方面看我们还是富人
Thank god for that.
感谢上帝。

影视精讲


in black and white: 白纸黑字
There, on page 2, in black and white, was the bad news.
就在那儿,第二页,白纸黑字,写的是个坏消息。
Still sees good and bad in black and white.
仍然在是非黑白中只看到对错。

screw around: 鬼混
You think I screw around?
你觉得我瞎玩?
All porn does is screw around and find new positions!
所有的色情都就是鬼混,追寻新目标!

分享到
重点单词
  • screwn. 螺钉,螺丝,螺旋,螺旋桨,螺状物 v. 拧,拧紧
  • fidelityn. 忠实,忠诚,准确性