《绝望的主妇》第209期:野火烧不尽的时候
日期:2014-10-23 19:37

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听


Weeds are a common annoyance of life in suburbia
杂草是郊区最为常见的恼人之物。
and no matter how hard we try to get rid of them, they always tend to crop back up.
不管你多么拚命去除掉它们,它们总会又长出来。
Are you seeing this?
你看见了吗?
I don't believe him. He is so brazen.
他肯真行,真够厚颜无耻的。
He's just mowing the lawn like nothing ever happened. What should we do?
他就好像没事人一样在那修剪草坪,我们该怎么办?
Should we call the police?
应该叫警察么?
Well, Susan did say that he murdered Mrs. Huber, so my vote would be yes.
Susan说他谋杀了Huber太太,所以我觉得应该。
Oh, my god, Susan's home.
哦,天哪,Susan回来了。
Has she seen Paul yet?
她看见Paul了么?
I think so.
我想是的。
Hello, Susan.
你好,Susan。
Oh, my god. Paul.
哦,天哪。Paul。
Need some help with those bags?
用我帮忙拿袋子么?
Why...are you doing here?
你在这干什么呢?
This is where I live. I came home to find my son. Here you go.
这是我住的地方啊。我回家找我儿子。给你。
No, don't come near me.
别,离我远点。
I'm just giving you back your pie filling.
我只是还你做派用的馅。
I don't want my pie filling.
我不想要做派用的馅。
Oh, come on. Just take it.
哦行了,拿着。
No, stop! Put that pie filling down. Slowly. I'm calling nine-one-one.
不,别动。把馅放下,慢慢的。我要打911了。
You don't want to do that.
你不想的。
Oh, I think I do. You're a cold-blooded murderer.
哦,我想得很。你是个冷血杀手。
Susan, how can you believe that? We've been neighbors for years.
Susan,你怎么相信这套呢?我们都做了这么多年邻居。
Ladies, good to see you.
女士们,很高兴看到你们。
Paul, we've called the police.
Paul,我们已经叫了警察了。
You didn't really need to do that.
你们不必如此的。
We know what you did to Mrs. Huber.
我们知道你对Huber太太做了什么。
Wonderful. I see you've all turned into Susan while I've been gone.
很好,我走了之后你们都变成Susan了。
影视精讲


get rid of: 远离
Taskrabbit allows me to get rid of all the errands and busywork.
TaskRabbit让我摆脱了奔波和忙碌。
She had a mad urge to write a check and get rid of him.
她疯了似的想快速涂写支票,想赶快摆脱他。

crop up: 突然出现【pop up: 突然出现,冒出来】
Problems will crop up and hit you before you are ready.
你还未准备好,问题就会突然出现并打击你。
You solved one problem and another would immediately pop up.
你解决完一个问题,另一个问题又会马上冒出来。

turn into: 变成
It could well turn into some kind of a media circus.
这很可能会演变成媒体的一场闹剧。
The fighting is threatening to turn into full-scale war.
这场战斗有可能会演变为全面的战争。


分享到
重点单词
  • urgevt. 驱策,鼓励,力陈,催促 vi. 极力主张 n.
  • lawnn. 草地,草坪 n. 上等细麻布
  • tendv. 趋向,易于,照料,护理
  • brazenadj. 黄铜制的,厚颜无耻的 vt. 厚着脸皮做
  • annoyancen. 烦恼,生气,令人讨厌的人或事情
  • threateningadj. 威胁(性)的,凶兆的 动词threaten的现
  • checkn. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案