《绝望的主妇》第300期:自信心爆棚
日期:2015-04-14 17:34

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听


Hey, I got great news. We just landed the Black Frozen Yogurt account.
我有好消息。我们刚赢得布莱克冷冻酸奶的资金。
Really! They loved the pitch?
真的?他们喜欢那个提案?
The talking cows rocked their world.
会说话的牛让他们折服。
Hey, how did they like my prison Bull Clinton idea?
那他们喜欢我Clinton牛的点子吗?
Ah, well I rewrote some of the stuff we worked on, but you know, essentially it's the same and they ate it up.
我重写了我们部分工作,但精髓还是一样,他们照单全收。
That is fantastic.
真是太棒了。
Yeah and Ed said we can finally afford to hire another executive.
我们终于可以再雇用一名执行主管。
Terrific. Tell me, did they like the promotion plan sponsoring the cow tipping contest?
太棒了。告诉我他们喜欢那个推销计划吗?
Ah, well, the pitch was running long, so we cut a few things.
提案太长,于是我们砍掉了一些东西。
I am just glad they loved my idea.
我真高兴他们喜欢我的点子。
Well, to be fair...
当然。
Did they like the Hugh Heftner and the Play cows?
他们喜欢以Hugh和游戏牛吗?
They're calling me in for a meeting. I gotta go. Love you. Bye.
他们召集开会,我要挂了。爱你,拜。

影视精讲


eat up:【口语】对…极感兴趣;对…极为欣赏
Ah, well I rewrote some of the stuff we worked on, but you know, essentially it's the same and they ate it up.
我重写了我们部分工作,但精髓还是一样,他们照单全收。

afford to: 付得起
We can afford to overlook minor offences.
我们可以不计较小过。
I can't afford to spend any more on food.
用在食物上的钱,再多一点儿我也花不起了.

分享到