《绝望的主妇》第141期:这次扑克玩的...
日期:2014-05-29 08:56

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听


Ante up.
快下注.
Well look at me, finally in on one of your legendary poker parties. Susan’s always telling me how much fun you girls have.
瞧瞧我,终于来到你们传说中的扑克聚会了, Susan总是跟我提到你们玩得多开心!
The rules are simple. We play for cash. The dealer picks the game and unsubstantiated gossip is encouraged.
规则很简单... 我们是玩现金的。庄家决定玩什么,欢迎无聊的八卦。
Bree, thanks again for watching my boys. You sure they weren’t too much to handle?
Bree, 再次多谢你照看我的小孩。不会是太大的负担吧?
Oh no, we had a wonderful time. Although I think Porter had a little less fun. Okay, I’ll bet.
噢, 不, 我们玩得很开心,虽然我想Porter可能玩得不太尽兴。好了, 我下注。
So Sophie, Susan said you’re going tothe spa tomorrow. Is that an all day thing?
Sophie, Susan说你们俩明天会去美容院,去一天吗?
What do you mean Porter had less fun? I’ll raise.
你说Porter玩得不怎么尽兴是什么意思?我加注。
Well Porter was misbehaving so I had to punish him.
他不乖,所以我必须惩罚他。
So yes, Susan is treating meto an entire day of beauty…
噢, 太好了。Susan带我进行一整天的美丽之旅...
Now when you say punishment, what exactly are you talking about?
你所说的惩罚是...具体是指什么?
Oh I had to spank him. Alright I will re-raise.
噢, 我不得不打他的屁股。好了, 我也要加注。
You spanked my son?!
你打我儿子的屁股?
Las prises spa. Yep that’s where we’re going
Las prises spa, 哈!没错, 那就是我们要去的地方。
Lynnette is there a problem?
Lynnette, 有什么问题吗?
Tom and I don’t believe in hitting our kids, I thought you knew that.
Tom和我是不会打小孩的,我以为你是知道的。
Sorry, I didn’t know. It won’t happen again.
对不起, 我... 我不知道。不会再发生了,
Of course, I’m a somewhat surprised you don’t hit them,
让我惊讶的是你竟然不会打小孩,
I mean everyone knows they’re a little bit out of control.
我是说, 大家都知道, 小孩有时会...不太听话。
Wow, I’m just dragging today, shall we put on another pot of coffee?
哇, 我今天太累了。我们再冲一壶茶吧?
Yeah, I’ll do it
是啊, 我去冲。
I, I’ll fold.
我...我不跟了。
Yeah you’re right Bree, I’ve got a lot to learn about parenting.
你说得没错, Bree。对于家教问题, 我还有很多需要学习,
And I feel so blessed to be getting sage advice from such an impeccable mother like you.
能从你这样贤惠的母亲身上学到东西我真的感到太庆幸了,
I mean your kids turned out perfect, as long as you don’t count Andrew.
我是说, 你的小孩成长得太完美了,只要不算上Andrew,
Where is he again, hum? Some kind of, uh,boot camp for juvenile delinquents.
他到底去哪了?嗯?不会是在给少年犯劳改的海军训练营吧?
Okay girls
好了, 女士们。
I never said I was perfect
我从来没有说过我是完美的。
Oh honey, nobody’s blaming you.
噢, 亲爱的, 没有人想责怪你。
The hell I’m not.
我就是在责备她。
Lynette!
Lynette。
If you will excuse me
不好意思, 失陪...
Lynnette, will you go after her?
Lynnette, 你去追一下她好吗?
She spanked my son. I’m not apologizing.
她打我儿子的屁股,我是不会道歉的。
Usually poker is more fun than this.
平时玩扑克要比现在有意思得多

影视精讲


believe in: 赞成,支持
I believe in the strength of community.
我相信社区的力量。
We are doing what we believe in.
我们在做自己信仰的事。

out of control: 失去控制,不听约束
Our policies have run out of control.
我们的现行政策已经失控了。
Corruption is completely out of control.
腐败行为完全不受控制。

turn out: 成为,成长为
None of those assertions turn out to be accurate.
这些断言没有哪一个证明是准确的。

go after: 追赶
She starts to go after him when jack appears.
她向那人追去,突然杰克现身出来。
When it comes to the question of whether the government will go after the bad guys of the financial crisis, the jury is still out.
关于美国政府是否会追究金融危机中坏家伙的责任,仍无定论。

分享到
重点单词
  • corruptionn. 腐败,堕落,贪污
  • controln. 克制,控制,管制,操作装置 vt. 控制,掌管,支
  • unsubstantiated无确实根据[证据]的
  • juryn. 陪审团,评委会 adj. 临时用的 vt. 挑选
  • communityn. 社区,社会,团体,共同体,公众,[生]群落
  • impeccableadj. 无过的,无错误的,无瑕疵的
  • accurateadj. 准确的,精确的
  • foldn. 折层,折痕 vt. 折叠,包,交叉,拥抱 vi.
  • gossipn. 流言蜚语,闲话,爱说长道短的人 vi. 散播(流言
  • humn. 嗡嗡声,哼声,杂声 vi. 发低哼声,哼(曲子),