《绝望的主妇》第234期:不要和陌生人说话
日期:2014-12-10 17:30

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听


Come here. I want to show you something.
过来,我想让你看点东西。
Okay.
好的。
Come here.
过来。
Hi, guys.
嗨,伙计们。
I thought about what you said. Don't want you to worry. So I had a little talk with the boys.
我考虑过你说的了,我不想让你担心。所以我和儿子们谈了谈。
Okay, guys, what do we do if a stranger asks us to take a ride in their car?
好啦,伙计们。如果有陌生人让我们上他车,我们怎么办?
Porter.
Porter。
We run away and call nine-one-one.
我们跑开然后打911。
Good man. Right, but what if that stranger says, ‘Hey, I know your mommy and daddy.’ What, Preston?
好样的。对的,但如果那个陌生人说“嘿,我认识你的爸爸妈妈呢?”就怎样,Preston?
Still run away.
还是跑开。
Yes. Okay.
对了,好吧...
Can I ask a question?
我能问个问题吗?
Yeah, by all means.
可以,什么都行。
What if the stranger is nice and not scary? Yes?
如果那个陌生人很友善还一点都不可怕呢?什么?
Run away and call nine-one-one.
还是跑开然后打911。
So, what if the stranger says they're gonna take you to the circus for pizza and elephant rides?
那如果那个陌生人说他们要带你去马戏团吃披萨、骑大象呢?
Don't look at your dad. Eyes on me. What are you gonna do? What are you gonna do?
别看你爸爸,看着我,你会怎么做?你会怎么做?
We…run away?
我们...跑开?
Yes! Snap. Okay, to the kitchen. We are having ice cream tonight.
对了! 好样的。好吧,去厨房。我们今晚吃冰激凌。
You’re smiling like that actually meant something.
你笑成那样很能说明问题了。
Lynette, come on. We worked on this all afternoon. They get it.
Lynette 拜托。我们一个下午都在说这个,他们知道了
Give me a break. You know our kids. I love them dearly, but that goes in one ear and out the other.
你拉倒吧,你了解我们的孩子。我非常爱他们。但他们总是左朵进,右朵出的
I’m gonna have some ice cream
我要去吃点冰激凌了。
Tom, you're not off the hook here.
Tom 你还没完事呢。
Lynette, I can keep my children alive.
Lynette 我有能力让我的孩子活着。
When you left this morning, there were four. When you came home, there were still four.
你今早离开的时候,有四个。你回来的时候,还会是四个。
When you come home and there are only three, then you get to lecture me.
当你回来却只有三个的时候,那你才能教训我。

影视精讲



take a ride: 乘坐
John suggested that they take a ride in his car.
他建议他们搭他的车兜风。

by all means: 尽一切办法
By all means, provided that it is a well- pay job.
如果这是个薪俸优厚的工作,当然可以。
We have to finish our task by all means.
我们必须竭力完成任务。

off the hook: 脱离困境 hook: 钩子【on the hook: 上钩,陷入圈套】
His brother paid all his bills and he was off the hook.
他的兄弟替他付清了账,他无债一身轻。
And for someone who is on the hook, that single commitment changes everything.
而对于被套牢的人来说,区区一个担保承诺便能改变一切。

分享到