《绝望的主妇》第297期:夫妻同心其利断金
日期:2015-04-10 20:30

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听


How's it going?
进展如何?
Oh, not good. I am trying to salvage the pitch from the Black Frozen Yogurt campaign.
不太好。我在赶制布莱克冷冻酸奶的竞标提案。
You know what kills me?
你知道什么让我头疼?
Yeah?
什么?
Here we are at nine hours and eleven minutes from the biggest pitch in our company's history and I have nothing even vaguely presentable.
现在,还剩9小时11分钟,我们公司有史以来最大规模的提案,我什么都没有,像样的都没。
I will get the coffee.
我去倒咖啡。
Thank you.
多谢。
Do you wanna go over it and toss some ideas around?
你想重来一遍,让我听听你的想法。
No, that's okay. I know you're exhausted. You should go to bed.
不,还好。我知道你很累。你应当去睡觉。
Come on, honey. Let's do this. Let's nail this sucker. What do we got?
来,亲爱的,我们一起来做。啃掉这块硬骨头。我们手头有什么。
We've got nothing.
什么都没有。
Okay. Okay. Black Frozen Yogurt. Let yourtaste buds come in from the cold.
好。布莱克冷冻酸奶。让你的味蕾不再受冷落。
Okay, you know whatever. I am just knocking the rust off. I can do better than that. I can do better.
好吧,没关系,我才进入状态。我现在能想出更好的。
Black‘s the Fro-Yo that makes you go whoa!
布莱克,"冷-优",让你自然"噢"!
Come on. I am sorry, I just really need focus here.
拜托,抱歉。现在我需要集中精力。
Okay, Black Frozen Yogurt: because our cows are better. Or, no. Or, or, or Frogurt.
布莱克冷冻酸奶,产自天然好牛。或者,冻爽。
Frogurt, it's fun to eat, fun to say.
冻爽,好吃又好听。
That's actually good.
确实不错。
Really?
真的?
No, the cow part. That can work. We'll, we'll make them into characters.
不,关于牛能行。我们可以创造一些形象。
We'll humanize them. Oh! I know. I know. Celebrity cow spokespeople.
让后赋予他们人性。我想到了想到了,名人。牛,Spooks People。
Yes, yes, that's exactly what I was thinking.
没错,那正是我想的。
You know, like make 'em like famous characters like, uh, Reverend Mooo-ny.
就像很有名的形象,就像Moo。
What do ya, what do you think of that?
你觉得如何。
They can't all be gems.
我不可能个个都是好点子啦

影视精讲


go over: 回顾
Do sheldon's jokes ever go over your head?
谢耳朵的笑话有在你脑海中浮现过吗?

knock off: 敲掉
She features clever ideas for creating more time for yourself and dealing with the tasks you'd rather knock off your to-do list.
她突出一个为自己创造更多时间的好方法为了更好的处理任务,你最好剔除你的要做事项列表。
The accord was once known as the default choice among midsize cars, but it appears to have no near-term chance to knock off the camry.
雅阁一度被认为是中型车的不二之选,但现在看来,它在短期内挤掉凯美瑞的希望非常渺茫。


分享到