《绝望的主妇》第362期:我根本不是你们这一路人
日期:2015-10-17 10:39

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听

Hi. Before coming to these meetings,
你好来参加会议之前,
I never realized how messy substance abusers can be.
我还真不知道酗酒者这么邋遢呢。
We usually leave the doughnut crumbs for the Overeaters Anonymous group that meets after us. You know, just to mess with 'em."
我们一般都把甜甜圈的碎屑都留着好让大家捣鼓。
You're awful.
你可真顽皮。
So tell me, Bree. How long have you been sober?
告诉我,Bree,你不喝酒有多长时间了?
Gosh, um, I'm not exactly sure.
天啊,我还真不知道了。
Oh. Is somebody still drinking?
这么说,还在喝了?
Now why would you say that?
没有,干吗这么说?
I've never met an alcoholic yet who didn't know exactly how long it'd been since his last drink.
我还没遇到哪个要戒酒的人,不知道自己滴酒未沾有多久了。
Okay, you got me. I'm not really an alcoholic.
好吧,被你说中了,其实我不是真正的酗酒者。
You don't say.
真的啊?
It's true. I'm coming here because of my son.
真的,我来这是因为我儿子。
You see, he's, he's trying to take me to court to become an emancipated minor,
他想上法院,争取脱离父母监管,
and he's planning on lying to the judge and telling him that I am some sort of dreadful lush.
跟法官撒谎,说我是个不称职的母亲。
So I'm coming to these meetings to give the impression that I have changed.
所以,我来此的目的是,要让他们认为我已经改过自新了。
But you don't really need to change because you don't have a problem with alcohol.
但是,你并不是真的要改过,因为你根本不酗酒?
Exactly.
没错!
I'll tell you what. Here's my card and if you ever do have a problem
这是我的名片,如果你真的有酗酒问题,
or you just feel like talking, give me a call, okay?
或者你想聊天,尽管给我电话,好吗?
I know you think I'm kidding myself, but I'm not.
我知道你以为我是在开玩笑,但我不是。
I'm nothing like you people. I just don't have a compulsive personality.
我根本不是你们这一路人,我没有什么强迫症。

影视精讲


feel like: 感觉像、好像
You feel like celebrating?
你感觉像在庆祝吗?
When you feel like shit?
当你心情很差的时候?

give a call: 给…打电话
Give a call at that number there. All right?
请给我打电话好吗?

compulsive: 强制的、强迫的
She's a compulsive liar, and she's jealous, you see?
她是迫不得已撒谎的,她很警惕,你注意了吗?
You were really controlling and compulsive and shrill.
你什么都要控制,强制,还要尖叫。

分享到
重点单词
  • soberadj. 清醒的,沉着冷静的,稳重的,颜色暗淡的 vt.
  • minoradj. 较小的,较少的,次要的 n. 未成年人,辅修科
  • substancen. 物质,实质,内容,重要性,财产
  • impressionn. 印象,效果
  • shrilln. 尖锐的声音 adj. 尖锐的,刺耳的 v. 用尖锐
  • alcoholn. 酒精,乙醇,酒
  • anonymousadj. 匿名的,无名的,没特色的
  • lushadj. 苍翠繁茂的,多青草的,丰富的 n. 酒,酒鬼
  • liarn. 说谎者