《绝望的主妇》第172期:幸福得有先有后
日期:2014-08-18 17:38

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听


It was an accident, Karl. Edie knows it was an accident, right?
这是个意外,Karl。Eddie知道这是个意外,是么?
She knows you could've killed her. As it is, she's got a shattered tibia.
她只知道你差点杀了她。事实的确如此她胫骨粉碎了。
Oh, my god. I'm so sorry. I sent roses. Did she get the roses?
哦,天啊。十分抱歉。我送去了玫瑰花。她收到玫瑰了吗?
Yep. She cut herself on the thorns.
收到了,但她被玫瑰刺到了。
Oh, my god.
我的天啊。
Why'd you tell Edie about our little conversation?
你为什么跟Eddie说了我们之间的谈话?
Well, she was gloating about sleeping with you, and I just wanted to shut her up.
是这样的,她对和你上床感到很满足。我只是想让她闭嘴。
Oh. So you were jealous?
这么说你嫉妒了?
No! No! It's just, we were married.
不,没有。只是我们曾经是夫妻。
And, and she's trying to make this tawdry little affair you guys have going on par with that and it's just,I got mad.
而她却要把你们的这点小事情,和我们的过去混为一谈,这实在是...我有点发火了
Susan, you remember the, the morning you saw me with Edie's paper?
Susan, 你还记得你看到我捡Eddie的报纸的那个早晨吗?
Well, the night before, I had asked her if she'd like to live together. And she said yes. Susan?
在那前一天晚上,我问了她是否愿意同居,她回答说“是”。Susan?
Just give me a moment. I'm asking God to kill me.
你让我安静下。干脆让上帝把我杀了好了。
Oh, look, she, she, she's fun. She goes with the flow.
别这样,她不是很好么。她只是做了个顺水人情。
You know, at this time in my life, I need that.
你也知道在这种时候,我需要它。
Are you in love with her?
你...爱上她了?
Would you care if I were?
如果我说“是”你会介意吗?
I want you to be happy. I even sort of want Edie to be happy.
我希望看到你快乐。我甚至有点希望看到Eddie快乐。
But what?
但是?
I wanna be happy first! Mike and I were supposed to move in together, you know?
我自己要先得到快乐!Mike本来要搬来和我一起住的!
This was supposed to be my time.
这一切本该属于我!
I heard you and the plumber were having problems. Is it over?
我听说了你和水管工之间出问题了。你们...玩完了吗?
I don't know. It's really complicated. So you never answered my question.
不知道。不好说。你还没回答我的问题呢?
Are you in love with her?
你爱上她了?
I don't know.
我不知道。
But I can promise you this much: I have never loved another woman the way I loved you.
但是我敢向你保证:我从未像爱你那样去爱别的女人。
You walked out on me.
别忘了你把我甩了!
Yeah, but look how far I got. I'm just up the street.
是啊,但是你看看我才跑了多远?我就在街那头。

影视精讲


shut up: 闭嘴
Some of them need to buck up, and some of them need to shut up.
或许他们中的某些人应该给自己充充电,而有些人应该闭上嘴。

on par with: 与…相提并论
I don't think his ability is on a par with yours.
我认为他的能力不能与你的能力相媲美。
The elegance of the cabinets is on par with the value of the books.
书柜的典雅可与书籍的珍贵堪比。

walk out on: 抛弃,离开
Do you want to walk with me and live, or walk out on me and die?
你是想和我一起走并生存, 还是走出去死?
You walked out on me.
别忘了你把我甩了!

分享到
重点单词
  • elegancen. 高雅,典雅,优雅,简洁 n. 雅致的物品
  • plumbern. 水管工人
  • conversationn. 会话,谈话
  • buckn. (美元)块钱 n. 钱,鹿皮,(鹿皮等)制物,小伙
  • complicatedadj. 复杂的,难懂的 动词complicate的过去
  • shatteredadj. 破碎的;极度疲劳的 v. 打碎;削弱;使心烦意
  • tawdryadj. 廉价而俗丽的,非常华丽的 n. 廉价而俗丽之物