《绝望的主妇》第282期:娇气的老公
日期:2015-03-21 06:50

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听


Thank god you are home.
感谢上帝你终于回来了。
What‘s wrong? Pat said you told her it was an emergency.
怎么了?Pat说你说很紧急!
The boys were sent home from school.
孩子们被学校送回来了。
What! Why? I called. The machine kept picking up.
什么?为什么?我打电话了。都转到了留言机。
I know. I know. Look I, they are got chicken pox.
是啊。是啊。听我说,我...他们起水痘了。
Chicken pox? That‘sthe emergency?
起水痘了?这就叫“紧急”?
They are totally contagious.
他们很容易传染的。
Not to us.
又不传染我们。
They are to me. I‘ve never had it.
能传染我!我没起过。
Well, you never told me that.
你从来没说过啊。
The point is, I can‘t go in there. It‘s a hot zone.
问题是,我不能进屋。里面是传染区。
Well, Tom. Somebody’s got to take care of our kids.
Tom,总要有人照顾孩子。
Exactly. And since you're immune...
对啊。既然你免疫了…
Oh, you gotta be kidding, I have to get back to work.
哦你开玩笑吧,我还得回去上班呢!
Just for a couple of day, until they are not contagious.
就几天,等到他们不传染了。
It is not the Ebola Virus, it‘s chicken pox. You are being a baby.
又不是埃博拉病毒,是水痘。别跟个小孩子似的。
Yes, I am.
说对了。
Okay.
好吧。
And if you think I am being a baby now, do I need to remind you of what I am like when I am sick?
你要是以为我现在像个小孩子,那你是否需要我提醒你,我病起来什么德行?
Remember that time I had strep throat? We wound up in marriage counseling.
还记得我得浓毒性咽炎那次么?我们后来都去了婚姻咨询处。
I will call the office.
我打电话给办公室。
Thanks, honey.
谢谢你,亲爱的。

影视精讲


hot zone: 热带【这里指传染区】
It'll take us four times as long to transit the hot zone.
咱们得花上四倍时间才能通过这个危险地带.

take care of: 照顾
There was no one else to take care of their children.
没有别人可以照料他们的孩子。
You have to learn to take care of your possessions.
你得学会保管好自己的财物。

wind up in:【结束】
when the meeting wound up; wind up a project.
当会议结束时;结束一个项目
Remember that time I had strep throat? We wound up in marriage counseling.
还记得我得浓毒性咽炎那次么?我们后来都去了婚姻咨询处。


分享到