《绝望的主妇》第294期:谁又会是我们的解药?
日期:2015-04-07 19:07

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听


Illness can take on many forms. Those of the body are easy to treat.
疾病有很多种表现方式,身体上的容易治疗.
Much more difficult are the hidden maladies that fester in our hearts.
困难的是,隐埋在内心深处的伤痛。
The secret addictions that consume our souls.
不为人知的迷恋让我们的灵魂中毒。
And the diseases we deny which affect our judgment.
讳疾忌医,会困惑我们的判断。
To survive we need to find that special someone who can heal us.
为了继续下去,我们得找到一位能帮助我们痊愈的人。
I worked so hard on my life, so hard. Now it's all nothing.
我一生如此努力,如此努力。现在却一无所有。
I've got one daughter I hate, one who hates me. And one dead before her time.
我从来就没疼爱过她,在她出生前一天。
No one left for me now. Ah, what did I do it for?
现在这世上已经没人值得我留念。我这都是何苦。
That was good. I didn‘t feel a thing. I have enough pain. I don‘t need anymore.
不错,我一点感觉也没有。没关系。反正我已失去感觉。
But we can never predict who have the cure for what ails us.
但我们永远也不会料到谁会有我们的解药。
The other nurses all warned me you were difficult, Mr. Taylor.
其他的护士都提醒我你很难对付,泰勒先生。
Or when they'll show up.
或者什么时候他们会出现。
But I think we're gonna get along just fine.
但我们会相处愉快, 放心吧!

影视精讲


show up: 露出,露面
His show-off only serves to show up his ignorance.
他的卖弄只不过暴露了他自己的无知。
Billy had been fasting against Cooper for three days before the debtor showed up.
比利为索债在珀门前静坐绝食三天,欠债人库珀才露面。

get along: 相处
We should let bygones be bygones and try to get along with each other.
我们应当本着既往不咎的原则重新合伙。
He is the last person that I'll get along with.
他是我最不愿与之相处的人。

分享到