《绝望的主妇》 第246期:明枪易躲暗箭难防
日期:2015-01-06 12:03

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听


Black? Great.
黑咖啡? 好的
I gotta say, Lynette, I was surprised to get your call.
我要说,Lynette接到你的电话我很惊讶
I didn't even think you'd notice I was fired.
我没想到你会注意到我被解雇了
Of course I noticed.
我当然注意到了
You are one of my favorites.
你是我最喜欢的人之一
And I thought it was really unfair how it all went down.
对你来说一切都太不公平了
It wasn't that unfair,
这没什么不公平的
I was late all those times
这些天我一直都迟到
and I broke the copier.
我把复印机搞坏了
And I stole all those paper clips.
而且还偷了办公室里的回形针
See, I don't think that's why you got fired.
听着,我想你不是因为这个被炒的
Really? That's what Nina said.
真的?这可是Nina说的
Word got out that you and Nina were...
传言你和Nina...
Shagging?
搞在一起?
Being intimate.
关系比较暧昧
And Nina fired you to keep Ed from finding out.
Nina炒了你是防止Ed发现你们俩之间的事
You're kidding.
你在开玩笑吧
And that wasn't right of her.
她这样做是没理由的
She shouldn't have been having sex with you.
她不该和你发生那种关系
She's upper management.
她可是你的上司
Technically, it's sexual harassment.
确切的说,这是性骚扰
But I was into it. I consented.
可我用了感情的了,我同意了的
Stu, you're a... gofer.
Stu,你是公司打杂的
You can't consent to anything.
你答应了没什么用的
So I think you should talk to Ed about getting your job back.
我想你该和Ed谈谈把工作要回来
Why would he care?
他怎么会理这些?
Oh, he'll care.
噢,他会的
He doesn't want you suing him for millions of dollars.
他可不想因为你告他损失几百万
Wow! So would Nina get in trouble?
哇!那Nina会有麻烦吗?
Well, I'm not gonna lie to you.
这个,跟你说实话吧
There is a possibility she'd get a... slap on the wrist.
很有可能她,脱不了干系
So... you'll think about talking to Ed?
那么,你会考虑和Ed说找回你工作的事了?
Definitely.
当然。

影视精讲


word go out【传言,另外word on the street 也表达此意get out: 说出】
The word got out that he would go ahead.
据传他要先走一步。
Word went out that a column of tanks was on its way.
有消息说一队坦克已经出动了。

get in trouble: 惹上麻烦
If you get in trouble, don't hesitate to ask for advice.
如果碰到麻烦, 要赶紧向人求教.
I get in trouble if I let you defer again.
如果我再让你们延期,我不会有好日子过的!

slap on the wrist: 轻微的处罚
The fine they gave her is just more or less a slap on the wrist.
他们对她开出的罚金不过是一个轻微的警告而已。
Thejudge will probably give you a slap on the wrist , or a small fine.
法官可能会给予你警告, 或者罚点小钱.

分享到