《绝望的主妇》第351期:母子不惜对薄公堂?
日期:2015-09-05 18:06

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听

Andrew, did I hear the bell?
Andrew 是不是有人敲门?
Oh, hello.
哦,,你好。
I'm Samuel Bormanis. I'm here to see Andrew.
我叫Samuel Bormanis。我是来见Andrew的。
Oh, okay. Are you a friend of Andrew's?
哦,你是Andrew的朋友?
I'm his lawyer.
我是他的律师。
His lawyer? Well, why on earth would Andrew need a lawyer?
他的律师?Andrew干吗要律师?
Here you go, Sam.
你来了,Sam。
Honey, what happened to…to your face?
宝贝你的脸怎么了?
I... you hit me. Don't you remember?
我...是被你打的。你不记得了?
For the record, I did not punch my son.
我事先声明,我绝对没有打我儿子。
I slapped him with an open palm.
我只是抽了他一耳光。
Yeah, but, mom, the thing is when you drink, you don't know your own strength.
是的,可是妈妈,你都喝醉了就不知道下手有多重了。
This is ridiculous .Can't you see this is a performance?
这太可笑了,你看不出他是在装的吗?
Mrs. Van de Kamp, I've heard enough.
Van de Kamp夫人,我不想再听下去了。
Clearly, this environment is a highly dysfunctional one.
很明显,这个环境实在太差了。
Andrew has retained my services in order to pursue a healthier living situation.
Andrew寻求我的帮助,是为了获得更好的健康的生活环境。
And what might that be?
什么生活环境?
I, um, I wanna be emancipated.
我…我要求不再受父母管束。
Emancipated?
脱离父母监管?
As an emancipated minor, Andrew would be able to live on his own.
作为一个脱离监管的未成年人Andrew将独立生活。
He'd still go to school, of course, but he'd be released from all adult supervision.
当然他还会继续上学,但是他将脱离任何成年人的监管。
Well, that's the silliest thing I've ever heard of.
这简直愚蠢之至。
How would he support himself?
他怎么养活自己?
Well, he'd be in complete control of his own finances.
他自己管自己的财务。
So that's what this is about…your trust fund?
说了半天,原来是为了你的个人基金的事。
Obviously, we'd all prefer not to go to family court,
当然,我们都不愿意看到大家对簿公堂,
but with the violence and your D.U.I. Charge,
不过鉴于你有暴力倾向和酒后驾车的记录。
it could get ugly.
就算闹上法庭也不会好看的。
Uh, Mr. Bormanis. I'll need a little time to think about this.
Bormanis先生我需要时间考虑一下。
You have 24 hours.
我给你24小时。

影视精讲

on earth: 究竟
How on earth did he do?
他到底是怎么搞的?

in order to: 为了
In order to complain about our business affairs?
就是为了听你抱怨公务的事吗?
I came here for years in order to paint.
我来这里多年是为了绘画.

live on one’s own: 独立生活
As an emancipated minor, Andrew would be able to live on his own.
作为一个脱离监管的未成年人Andrew将独立生活。

release from: 脱离
This medicine will give you release from pain.
这药吃后会解除你的疼痛.
He had won his first release from the fences of home.
他第一次成功地脱出家庭的樊笼.

分享到