《绝望的主妇》第331期:打死不承认
日期:2015-08-06 08:59

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听

How's the hangover?
醒酒好些了吗?
I do not have a hangover, Andrew, because I was not drunk.
我没什么醒酒,Andrew。因为我没喝醉。
Then, uh, how about a little hair ofthe dog? It'll perk you right up.
那,呃...要不要再来点酒,借酒醒酒嘛。那会让你振作起来。
Look, for the record, I had an allergic reaction to my antihistamine medication, so I would appreciate just a little bit of sympathy.
大家都知道,我对抗组织胺剂药物有过敏反应,你们总该可怜可怜我吧。
Why can't you just drink alone in your room like Tammy's mom?
你就不能像Tammy妈妈在自己房里喝酒?
For god sakes, it was an honest mistake.
看在上帝份上,我只是一时不小心。
I thought I could have just a little bit of wine with dinner, but, apparently, my body couldn't handle it.
我以为晚餐时喝点酒没问题,可没想到身体承受不了。
Fine! If it makes everybody happy, I will just suffer through my sneezing fits and my hives on my own.
好吧,如果能让你们高兴。那就让我发寒,发抖,浑身起疹子好了。
There. Is that better?
好了吗?
So basically you would rather drink than to not have allergies?
所以你宁可满身疹子也不愿意不喝酒?
Hi. Is now a bad time? I could really use a favor.
现在有空吗,我需要帮忙。

影视精讲


hangover: 宿醉
Working with a cold is completely possible much easier than with a hangover.
伤风感冒时去工作是完全可能的,这要比宿醉后工作轻松得多。
Body temperature ever felt a bit hot under the collar when you're suffering with a hangover?
体温当你正受宿醉之苦时,即使在领子下面也会感到有点儿热?

for the record: 供记录在案
And for the record, you smell like crap!
请记住,你的气味就像废品!

Would you state your full name for the record, please, mr. flynt?
flynt先生为了记录在案请你说一下你的全名好吗?

分享到