《绝望的主妇》第92期:我们毕生都在寻找某个人
日期:2014-01-21 09:20

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听


We are all searching for someone.
我们都在寻找一个人。
That special person who will provide us what's missing in our lives?
他能带来我们生活中所缺少的东西。
Someone who can offer companionship…
有些人能提供陪伴…
George, hi, it's me, Bree. I was wondering, are you free next Saturday?
George,嗨,是我。Bree,我在想,你下周六有空吗?
You are? Oh, that's wonderful.
你有空?那太好了。
...or assistance...
或是帮助…
Hi, I understand your agency handles nannies.
嗨!我知道你们公司提供保姆。
Uh, I need someone experienced and preferably unattractive.
我需要有经验,而且最好是没有吸引力的人。
...or security...
或是安全…
Hi, honey. Did the lawyer tell you the good news?
嗨,亲爱的。律师告诉你什么好消息了吗?
You're going to make bail. I found your passport.
你可以被保释了,我找到了你的护照。
And sometimes if we search very hard, we can find someone who provides us…
有时候如果努力寻找,我们能找到…
Well, I just called to say hi, and I love you!
嗯,我只是打个招呼,我爱你。
All right, right. Enough already.
好了,好了。够了。
Yes, we are all searching for someone.
是的,我们都在寻找一个人。
And if we can't find them, we can only pray...
如果我们找不到他们,那我们只能祈祷。
...they find us.
他们会找到我们。
Whatcha got, boy?
你找到什么了,小家伙?

影视精讲


search for: 找寻、探求
Many are making it easier to search for content.
许多人正尝试使搜索变得更容易。
Scientists are still searching for a cure to the common cold.
科学家仍在寻求治疗感冒的方法。

make bail: 提出保释
He repudiated the court's decision to offer bail.
他不接受法庭的保释裁决。
Her family paid $500 to bail her out.
她家里付了500美元把她保释出来。


分享到
重点单词
  • assistancen. 帮助,援助
  • decisionn. 决定,决策
  • experiencedadj. 有经验的
  • securityn. 安全,防护措施,保证,抵押,债券,证券
  • unattractiveadj. 不吸引人注意的;没有魅力的;不美丽的
  • bailn. 杓,保释,保证金,担保人,把手 vt. 往外舀水,
  • understandvt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为