《绝望的主妇》第129期:我知道如何治愈失恋
日期:2014-04-27 21:28

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听


Who is it?
谁呀?
It's Edie!
我是Edie。
Oh, Edie, not now. I'm kind of busy.
Edie,现在不行,我正忙着呢。
Hi.
Hi。
Or just come on in.
进来吧。
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
I decided that my life is way too complicated, and so I'm simplifying. I am getting rid of the clutter.
我觉得我的生活太复杂了,我想简化一下。把那些垃圾都扔掉。
Ooh.
哦。
I was on vacation. Made sense at the time. Okay, not to be rude, but is there a reason you're here?
我在给自己放假,打发时间。我并不想显得粗鲁,但是你来这干什么?
Look, I'm feeling badly about what you're going through with Mike. And don't worry. I'm not going to date him.
听着,我为你和Mike的事感到很难过。别紧张,我不会去和他约会的。
Doesn't matter anymore.
我已经不关心了。
Well, don't get me wrong. I still have every intention of sleeping with him. Some mountains are just meant to be climbed.
别误会我。我仍然有和他上床的想法,有些山必须要爬。
I got to learn to keep my doors locked.
我刚刚真应该把门锁上。
How long have you been sitting here?
你在这儿坐多久了?
I don't know. Five minutes, give or take three hours.
我不知道。5分钟,或者3小时?
That's it. Get up. Get dressed.
好吧,我们出去,穿上衣服。
Why?
为什么?
Because you're coming with me. It's time to get wasted. Happy hour started forty-five minutes ago.
因为你要和我一起出去,别浪费时间了。45分钟前快乐时间就开始了。
Why would I go anywhere with you?
为什么我要和你一起出去?
Because that's what normal women do when they get depressed.
因为一般来说,女人沮丧,的时候就会这样做。
They put on short skirts, they go to bars with their girlfriends, maybe have one too many and then make out with some strange man in the back of a dark alley.
她们穿上裙子,和女伴去酒吧,也许会遇上中意的陌生男子。
Wow.
哇呜。
Oh, come on. It'll be fun, I swear. Come on. Come on.
哦,快点。会很有意思的,我保证。快点,快起来。
Why do you even care?
你干嘛要管我怎么样?
I never said I cared. It's just...well, I...I guess I know what it's like to have your heart stomped on.
我没说我要管你,我只是,我只是知道怎么样能让你忘掉难过的事情。
Okay. All right. Give me a minute. I'll go change my clothes.
好吧,给我一分钟,我去换衣服。
And don't forget to do something with that skanky hair. You're a little scary-looking.
别忘了去梳头发,看起来有点恐怖。

影视精讲


get rid of: 摆脱,除去
Taskrabbit allows me to get rid of all the errands and busywork.
TaskRabbit让我摆脱了奔波和忙碌。
She had a mad urge to write a check and get rid of him.
她疯了似的想快速涂写支票,想赶快摆脱他。

make sense: 有意义
From a purely business perspective, the move make sense.
从纯商业角度来说,此举合情合理。

mean to do: 打算做…
Max didn't mean to do it.did you, max?
麦克斯不是故意这样做的对不对,麦克斯?
But, how do you mean to do it?
但是,你打算怎么做?

forget to do: 忘记做…
They'll almost certainly forget to do it.
他们几乎肯定会忘记做这件事。


分享到
重点单词
  • urgevt. 驱策,鼓励,力陈,催促 vi. 极力主张 n.
  • complicatedadj. 复杂的,难懂的 动词complicate的过去
  • minutesn. 会议记录,(复数)分钟
  • rudeadj. 粗鲁的,无礼的 adj. 粗糙的,粗野的
  • depressedadj. 沮丧的,降低的,不景气的,萧条的,凹陷的,扁平
  • intentionn. 意图,意向,目的
  • perspectiven. 远景,看法,透视 adj. 透视的
  • checkn. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案