《绝望的主妇》 第269期:似乎他是那么脆弱
日期:2015-03-05 08:53

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听


Ms. Mayer.
Mayer 夫人。
Zach.
Zach。
May I talk to you? I have some things that I need to say.
我能和您说两句话吗?有些事我需要说出来。
Okay.
行。
I, I know that I did a lot of bad stuff, stuff that I'm not going to be able to take back.
我,我知道我做了些很坏的事,我是无法将其挽回的。
Ms. Mayer, I'm, I'm really sorry. But when I was living on the streets,
Mayer 夫人,我,我真的很抱歉,但是当我住在这条街上,
you know, I had a lot of time to, to just sit and think to myself and clear my head and,
你知道,我有许多时间去坐下来思考我自己和总结一下,
I've grown up, you know? I don't want you to worry.
我已经长大了,你知道吗?我不想你去担心。
I'm not going to be bothering you anymore. Either of you.
我将再也不会打扰你们了你们每一个人。
Well, thanks. We appreciate that.
谢谢,我们很感激。
Please don't tell my dad that I talked to you. He's just, he's been really intense lately.
请不要告诉我爸爸,我和你们说过这些,他最近真的有些太紧张了。
Well, what do you think?
嗯,你怎么看?
He seems different. I believe him.
他似乎变了,我相信他。
Yeah, I can't believe I'm about to say this, but I feel sorry for him.
是呀,我刚要说我没法相信,但是我觉得对不起他。
It's like he's so fragile.
似乎他是那么脆弱。
I know, and he's locked in that house with Mr. Creepy twenty-four seven.
我知道,并且他被和可怕先生关在一个屋檐下。
Did you know that he's home schooling Zach now?"
你知道,他现在要给Zach上家教吗?
I think he should spend some time with a decent role model, don't you?
我认为他应该花些时间与一个有教养的人呆在一起你不认为吗?

影视精讲


take back: 收回、撤回
We cannot take back words once spoken.
话一旦说出我们不可能收回.
Perhaps it is time to take back the word "entrepreneur".
或许现在是收回“企业家”这个词的时候了。

grow up: 成长、长大
It won't help you figure out what you want to be when you grow up.
它不会帮你弄清自己想成长为何种人才。
But what happens when they grow up?
可是他们长大了会是什么样呢?

fragile: 脆弱的、虚弱的
But gains are still fragile, particularly in a rapidly changing economy. "
但增长仍旧脆弱,特别是对于一个快速转变的经济。
They are fragile and need tender loving care.
它脆弱易碎,需要精心温柔的呵护。

分享到