《绝望的主妇》 第280期:邻居的神秘告别
日期:2015-03-19 10:22

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听


Hi, Bree.
嗨,Bree。
Oh, hi.
噢,嗨。
I just wanted to thank you for your adviseon my azaleas. They are just thriving.
我来谢谢你给我的杜鹃花提的建议。它们长得好极了。
Oh. It was no trouble at all.
哦,这没什么的。
Such a shame I may not be around to enjoy them. Well, my mother has taken ill.
真遗憾我可能留在这儿观赏它们了,我母亲病了。
And Matthew and I will probably go and visit her. We may even be moving.
我和Matthew我们可能要去看她。我们甚至可能搬走了。
We just don‘t know yet.
还没定下来。
Oh. Well, where does she live?
哦。是么,她住在哪儿?
Back in Chicago.
哦,芝加哥。
Is it serious?
病的严重么
I, I don‘t know yet. Well, obviously I am l be speaking with her doctor.
我..还不知道。很显然,我得和她的医生谈谈。
Oh, Betty. If there‘s anything I can do, anything at all.
哦,Betty。要是有什么我能帮得上的,任何事...
Thank you. You‘ve already done so much. Bye.
谢谢。你帮得够多的了。再见。

影视精讲


Such a shame 真遗憾
You've no reason to reproach yourself, no reason to feel shame.
你没有理由自责,也没有理由感到惭愧。
Such a shame I may not be around to enjoy them. Well, my mother has taken ill.
真遗憾我可能留在这儿观赏它们了,我母亲病了。

speak with 和…谈话,和…商量
I need to speak with her right this minute.
我现在就需要跟她谈谈。
She says she must speak with you at once.
她说她必须立刻跟你谈谈。

分享到