《绝望的主妇》第286期:情感报复来得太快
日期:2015-03-26 20:12

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听


What do you think you are doing?
除了这个帐单。你到底要干什么?
I followed you to make sure you were okay. You were weaving.
我跟着你看看你是不是一切都好。你驾车不太稳的样子。
Please step out of the car.
请下车。
You can't be serious.
哦,你不是认真的吧。
Out.
下来。
Detective, I am not drunk, and I am not stupid. I know exactly what this is all about.
探长先生,我没有喝醉,而且我也不蠢。我知道这一切都是因为什么。
I'm gonna need you to take a sobriety test.
我需要带你去做一个酒精测试。
A sobriety test? I'm not taking any sobriety test.
酒精测试? 我不会去做任何的酒精...测试。
This behavior stems from the hurt feelings of a man with very low self-esteem.
这是一种一个非常自卑的男人在受到伤害时才会作出的行为。
The world is a big place, and I'm sure there is a woman out there somewhere who'll respond to your macho posturing.
这个世界很大,我肯定在某个地方一定有个女人会喜欢你的这种男子气概。
Well, here's hoping.
好吧...here's hoping。

影视精讲


step out: 走出去
Highly successful women step out of their comfort zones and takes risks.
成功的女人会走出自己的舒适区域并愿意承担风险。
Take a step out of bitterness into forgiveness today.
今天从苦毒之中迈出一步开始宽恕吧。

stem from: 源于,基于
His chief failures stem from incompetent execution.
他的主要失败之举多是源于执行不力。
Concern may stem from the potential fiscal burden of bail-outs.
人们的担忧可能来自财政援助的潜在负担。

respond to: 响应(对…起反应)
A spokesman didn't respond to requests for comment.
该公司一位发言人没有回应记者的置评请求。
How do you respond to these studies?
对这些研究你想如何反应?

分享到