《绝望的主妇》 第273期:出轨也能互相扯平
日期:2015-03-11 07:24

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听


So I know Susan Mayer would never tell.
Susan Mayer不会说的。
It must've been Helen Rowland. She probably blabbed to all the girls at the salon.
一定是Helen Rowland,她在美容院和那些个女人嚼舌头。
And Ida Greenberg goes to that salon. So if Ida knows, the whole town knows.
而且Ida Greenberg也去那,所以Ida知道的话,全城都知道了。
And we're just going to have to move.
那我们需要搬家了。
That's all there is to it. Carlos, can you stop putting for two seconds and show me some support?
就是这样Carlos,你能停会吗?给我点支持。
Carlos:What do you expect me to do? You brought this on yourself.
要我做什么?你自己提起的。
It was a harmless little kiss! Why is everybody making a big deal about this?
只是个无伤大雅的吻,为什么大家都当会事。
Because you had an affair with an underage gardener.
因为你和未成年园丁上过床。
People don't think you're harmless. They see you as a predator.
人们认为你是威胁,他们知道你不是吃素的。
You're enjoying this, aren't you?
你在得意,是吧?
Punishing me, dangling the affair overmy head? Well, I won't tolerate it.
惩罚我,不时提起外遇,我不会忍着的。
Really? So just what are you going to do about it?
真的?那想怎么办?
I'm going to let you even the score. Carlos, go have an affair.
我要让你打平比分Carlos,去搞婚外情吧。
What?
什么?
I had my little indiscretion. So you go have yours.
我自己做了一点轻率的举动,所以你也应该做一点。
Get it out of your system. I know you want to.
摆脱你常规的生活,我知道你想做。
I do not.
我不想。
Sure you do. Knock yourself out. Call upan old college flame. Rent a call girl.
你当然想疯狂一点,打电话给你以前大学的旧情人,或找个应召女郎。
Fly to Africa and nail that little nun you've been drooling over. I don't care!
或飞去非洲缠着那个你在梦里想念的可爱小修女,我不在乎。
You'r e cr azy.
你疯了。
No, I'm pragmatic. Because once you finish your fling, we'll be equals again.
不,我很现实。因为一旦你的冲动行为结束了,我们就又平等了。
And then you won't be able to judge me.
你也就不能再这样指责我了。
And we can go back to being a boring, average married couple.
然后我们就又能变成一对平淡、普通的夫妻了。
Oh, just do me a favor. Don't bring back any diseases.
哦,只要帮我一个忙,不要带回来任何病菌。

影视精讲


expect to do: 期望做某事
What type of work will you expect to do at first?
你希望起初做什么工作?
What is you expect to do with your fere in the future?
最希望和未来伴侣一起做的事情是什么?

bring on: 引起、导致
Study should bring on your maths.
学习会提高你的数学水平。

making a big deal: 大声吵闹、小题大做
You're making a big deal out of nothing, michael.
你根本是小题大作嘛,麦克。
Others believe that the author was making a big deal about nothing, and should not cause more trouble for a small secretary.
但也有人认为是作家小题大作、何苦要为难小秘书。

knock yourself out: 尽最大努力
If you really want to ask him who has no any competence to help us solve our problems, the only word I can tell you is to knock yourself out.
如果你真想请毫无特长的他帮我们解决疑问和问题,我只能对你说声“放任”。
If you carry on working like this, you'll knock yourself out.
你如果继续这么干下去,会累垮的。

drool over: 垂涎
It s enough to make a romantic comedy film writer drool over their keyboard.
足以让一个浪漫喜剧电影的作家对着自己的键盘流口水了.

分享到
重点单词
  • indiscretionn. 不慎重,鲁莽,轻率之举
  • pragmaticadj. 实际的,实用主义的
  • scoren. 得分,刻痕,二十,乐谱 vt. 记分,刻划,划线,
  • harmlessadj. 无害的,无恶意的
  • flamen. 火焰,热情 v. 燃烧,面红,爆发 n. 情
  • toleratevt. 容忍,忍受
  • comedyn. 喜剧,滑稽,幽默事件
  • boringadj. 令人厌烦的
  • competencen. 能力,管辖权,技能
  • solvev. 解决,解答