《绝望的主妇》第337期:真假父亲的护犊计划
日期:2015-08-15 08:23

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听

What are you doing here?
你来干什么?
There's something I need to talk to you about. It's important.
有些事要跟你说,很重要。
There's nothing for us to talk about.
没什么好说的。
Shut up and listen. Deirdre's father, Noah Taylor, somehow found out about Zach and he wants to meet him.
闭嘴听我说。Deirdre的父亲,Noah Taylor,不知何故发现了Zach的事他要见他
Somehow found out? Like, maybe you told him?
“不知何故”?就是你告诉他的吧。
Noah is no friend of mine. But he's very rich and powerful and he's terminal and he wants to meet his grandson before he dies.
Noah可不是我朋友。不过他有钱有势,而且快死了。他想在死前见外孙一面
Absolutely not.
没门。
Well, you'll be surprised, but I agree with you.
也许你会奇怪,但我同意你。
Noah destroys everything he touches, and the last thing either ofus wants is for this guy to get his hooks into Zach.
Noah会毁坏和他有关的一切,我们俩谁也不想见到他和Zach有什么关联
What are we supposed to do?
那我们怎么办?
You and Zach need to vanish. Just stay outof sight until nature takes its course with Noah.
你和Zach得避开一阵子。直到Noah死了。
If we leave, we won't be coming back. You'll never see your boy again.
如果我们走了,就不会回来,你就再也见不到你儿子了。
I know.
我知道。

影视精讲

shut up: 闭嘴
Did you seriously just tell me to shut up?
你刚才叫我住口是认真的吗?

hook into: 卷入..中hook: 勾住
I'm guessing again now because I'm not hooked into the political circles...
我现在又是在猜测了,因为我没有涉足政界。
Eager to hook into a career but can't find one right for you?
急于干一番事业,但又找不到适合自己的?

vanish: 消失
With a wave of his hand, the magician made the rabbit vanish.
魔术师手一挥兔子便不见了
All your troubles will vanish away when he returns safely.
他平安回来后,你就无忧无虑了.

out of sight: 看不见
The hares raced away out of sight.
野兔飞奔而去,很快就看不见了。
He was careful to keep out of sight.
他小心翼翼地躲开别人的视线。

分享到