《绝望的主妇》 第298期:情感与道德的挣扎
日期:2015-04-12 09:52

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听


Thank you. I had fabulous time.
我过得真愉快。
Me too. Well, I guess I‘d better get going.
我也是。我想我该走了。
Oh, um, Julie's staying at her father's house and I am all alone here.
Julie在他爸那里,我一个人在家,
Oh.
奥。
Yeah, sometimes it actuallymakes me a little nervous.
有时会让我有点不安。
Turn the TV on. That's what I do.
把电视打开。我就这么做。
Oh, that's a good idea. I forgot. I have a bottle of wine.
很好的主意。差点忘了。我有一瓶酒。
It's already chilled right in the refrigerator and that will just really relax me.
已经放在冰箱里冻好了,我不知道,能让我相当放松。
That's good. So, um, we‘ve still good for Thursday?
真不错。那我们礼拜四再约?
Ah, yeah, yeah. Thursday, Thursday is great.
耶。礼拜四有空。
Good night.
晚安。
Do I just repulse you?
我让你感到恶心吗?
No. Why?
不。为什么?
We've been on three dates and you just keep acting like a perfect gentleman, and uh, it‘s getting a little odd.
我们已经出去过三次,你一直表现得像个完美男士,变得有点怪怪的。
Susan, make no mistake. I am like inches away from ripping off your clothes right now.
Susan你别搞错。我现在不能和你有更进一步的发展。
And you are stopping yourself why?
为什么不行?
Well, I am still your doctor and it's not quite ethical yet.
我还是你的医生,那样不符合职业道德。
Oh, so why are we dating?
那我们为什么还约会?
Look, it's only temporary. Once you're well, I‘ve done treating you, all bets are off.
只是暂时的,一旦你没事了,我对你的治疗结束,一切都会结束。
Okay.
好吧。

影视精讲



turn on: 打开
Turn on all the lights in your room right after waking up.
所以最好以起床就打开你房间里所有的灯。
Yet that growth has largely come under orders from beijing to turn on credit taps.
然而,这一增长在很大程度上是各银行遵照中国政府要求开启信贷闸门的指令实现的。

repulse: 使厌恶
Evil has charisma. Though people are repulsed by it, they also are drawn to its power.
邪恶具有吸引力。虽然人们憎恶它,但还是被它的力量所吸引。

rip off: 扯掉;撕掉;猛地脱掉
How can you rip off my ads for yours?
你怎么可以把我的广告撕了贴你的?
Anyone can rip off the Scotch tape and then the package is open.
谁都能把胶带扯开.胶带一开,包裹也就开了.

all bets are off: 【美国俚语】原来的打赌取消了;原来的预测不算数
Santa Anas blow, all bets are off. Anything can happen.
是的, 一切都有可能发生.
If it breaks down, then all bets are off, for the U.S. and indeed for Asia.
如果两边闹翻了, 那什么赌都甭打了, 美国要悬,亚洲更悬.


分享到