《绝望的主妇》第381期:计划一个惊喜的婚礼
日期:2015-11-19 08:43

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听

Hey, Edie. What's all this stuff for?
嗨,Edie, 这些东西是用来干什么的?
Oh, hi! Don't tell anyone, but I'm planning a huge surprise for Karl.
哦,嗨!不要告诉别人,我正在为Karl准备一个大惊喜。
A surprise?
惊喜?
Yeah, I'm putting together an engagement party tomorrow afternoon.
是的,我要在明天下午办一个订婚派对。
Oh, cool.
哦,酷。
But that's not the surprise. Actually, it's gonna be a surprise wedding.
但那不是惊喜。事实上,那会是一个惊喜的婚礼。我知道!
My Pilates teacher got ordained over the internet.
我在网上任命了牧师。
The, uh, Church of the Divine something or other, I'm not sure.
嗯,神圣的教堂或是别的什么,我也不知道。
Anyway it's all legal, and, well, just one more day before I make an honest man out of your daddy.
无论如何,这一切都是合法的,就在一天前我接受了你父亲的求婚。
Oh. You're so sweet. Thank you so much for your good wishes.
你真好,谢谢你的祝福。
Oh. No, Edie, wait.
哦,不,Edie,等等。
Um, no, it's just that, you know, I was married to Karl, and I used to try to surprise him, and he would always, always, always say 'No, Susan. Don't surprise me. I don't like it.'
嗯,只是...你知道,我曾经嫁给Karl,我过去……一直试图去给他惊喜,他总是,总是,总是会说……“不,Susan。不要给我惊喜,我不喜欢”。
Whatever. I'm doing it, so keep your trap shut.
不管怎样,我都要干,所以还是收起你那一套。
Now if you'll excuse me, I've gotta go and buy a wedding dress.
现在如果你不介意的话,我要去买婚纱了。
Oh, and by the way, I'll be wearing white, so that'll be a surprise for everybody.
哦,顺便说一句,我会穿白色的婚纱,所以那将对所有人来说都是一个惊喜。

影视精讲

keep your trap shut收起你那一套
Whatever. I'm doing it, so keep your trap shut.
不管怎样,我都要干,所以还是收起你那一套。
Just keep your damn trap shut, nobody has to get killed.

不要搞花样,没人会死的。

分享到
重点单词
  • legaladj. 法律的,合法的,法定的
  • divineadj. 神的,神圣的 vt. 推断 vi. 预言,理解
  • engagementn. 婚约,订婚,约会,约定,交战,雇用,(机器零件等)
  • trapn. 圈套,陷阱,困境,双轮轻便马车 v. 设圈套,陷入