《绝望的主妇》 第240期:哪会非黑即白?
日期:2014-12-24 09:27

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听


Good guys wear white hats,
好人戴白帽,
and bad guys wear black.
坏人戴黑帽。
This is how children distinguish between good and evil.
这就是孩子分辨好人和坏人的方法。
But they soon learn that bad guys don't always look so bad.
但他们很快就会学到坏人看上去不一定像坏人的。
In fact, sometimes they even seem down right friendly.
事实上,有时候坏人们看上去甚至很友善。
That is, until you get to know them a little bit better.
他们一向如此,直到你了解他们的本质。
Hey, fancy seeing you here.
嘿,很高兴在这儿遇到你。
I was just out for a little ride.
我刚出来骑会儿车。
Don't lie to me, George.
别骗我了,George。
You've been riding up and down this street for the last hour
up and down: 来来回回地
我知道你在这条路上来来回回骑了一个钟头。
I don't want to do this, Bree,
我也不想这样,Bree,
but you won't return any of my phone calls.
但你不回我的电话
So stalking me is plan "b"?
所以后备计划就是跟踪我?
Bree, I know I messed up.
Bree,我知道我做错。
I know I got some issues to work on,
我知道我自己有问题需要解决,
but I'd be willing to see a therapist
但我愿意去看心理医生。
if that's what you want. I'll do anything, but how can I showyou that I can…I can change.
如果你要我去的话,要我做什么都愿意。我愿意做任何事来证明…我可以改变。
if you don't give me a second chance?
请你再给我一次机会?
Come on. You know I'm not a bad person.
求你了,你知道我本质并不坏。
I do know that,
我是知道,
but I'm just not sure you're a good one, either.
但我也不认为你本质是好人。

影视精讲


distinguish: 区别,辨别
Curricula sometimes distinguish between training and education.
培训课程和教育课程有时会有区别。
Doctors have struggled to distinguish the ailing from the malingering.
医生们只能努力去分辨真病还是装病。

mess up: 搞错,搞糟
And when they mess up, you're the one who suffers.
当他们把事情搞砸,受害的就是大家了。
To get customer feedback before you mess up.
在你弄的一团糟之前,听听顾客的反馈。

give a second chance: 再给一次机会
Can't you give me a second chance?
你们就不能再给我一次机会么?


分享到