《绝望的主妇》第314期:简直是一流的家务活
日期:2015-05-17 19:07

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听


Oh. hi. Do you have to sit around all day?
噢,你好。你得坐一整天么?
I mean, shouldn't you be out experiencing western civilization while you have the chance?
我是说,你不是应该出去体验一下西方文明,当你有这个机会的时候?
What are you doing?
你在做什么?
I fix.
我在补。
No, this is couture! This rip has to be fixed by an experienced tailor.
不,这是名牌!这裂缝得让经验丰富的裁缝来补。
You can't just...holy crap! This stitching is perfect!
你不能,噢,天呐!缝的真漂亮!
Hungry?
饿了么?
Did you make all of this? Oh! For me? Okay.
都是你做的?噢!给我的?好的。
Oh, my god!
噢,天呐!
You like?
你喜欢?
I like a lot.
非常喜欢。

影视精讲

western civilization 西方文明
The history of western civilization aside, humans are naturally polygamous.
历史上,除了西方文明,人类自然的实行着多配偶的社会制度。
Mastery of a foreign language has been a required skill in every western civilization since time immemorial.
掌握一门外语从很早的时候起就是西方文明要求的一种技能。

sit around: 坐着没事干、无所事事
Do you just sit around in the dark?
难道你只能干坐在黑暗里?
They sit around and smoke, drink tea and talk.
大家围坐在一起,抽着烟、喝着茶、聊着天。

分享到