《绝望的主妇》第96期:心碎的女人其实言不由衷
日期:2014-02-16 13:01

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Hey. Hi, George. I'm so sorry you lost your toe.
嗨, George。真对不起让你没了个脚趾。
The doctor said it’s your middle one so your balance shouldn't be affected.
医生说是中间的那个所以你的平衡感不会受到影响。
I mean, this really won't change your life one little bit.
我是说, 这一点都不会改变你的生活。
Please say something.
拜托, 说些什么吧。
I've always dreamed that before I died, I would get to kiss a truly beautiful woman.
我一直梦到在我死之前我能吻一个真正美丽的女人。
I finally get the chance, and I end up blowing off a toe.
我终于有了这样的机会但却被炸掉了一个脚趾。
I'm not surprised.
我不感到吃惊
This type of thing always happens to me, you know.
我总是会发生这样的事。
I know I'll get over it.
我,我知道我会没事的。
But the thing that I don't think I'll ever get over, is that when I did kiss you, you pulled away from me.
但让我无法释怀的是当我吻你的时候, 你离开了我。
Why did you do that, Bree?
你为什么那么做, Bree?
I was just caught off guard.
我只是被你的出奇不意吓到了
But, we're dating. Why would it be so surprising I would try to kiss you?
但我们在约会啊,为什么我想吻你会让你那么吃惊呢?
I'm still married to Rex. I mean, we're not even legally separated yet.
我仍然是Rex的妻子. 我们还没真正法律意义上的分居。
He cheated on you. You said you were going to hate him forever.
他背叛了你。你说你会永远恨他。
You shouldn't listen to a woman who's just had her heart broken. We tend to lie.
你不应该听信一个刚刚心碎了的女人的话。我们会撒谎。

影视精讲

blow off: 炸掉
That balloon will burst if you blow it up any more.
你再给气球充气,它就要爆了。

happen to: 发生在…身上
You can't sleep out; anything might happen to you.
你不能离家外宿,你有可能出事的。
If something should happen to her, please ring me up at once.
万一她有个好处,请立刻打电话给我。

get over: 度过
He'll get over it—young people are amazingly resilient.
他会克服这些的—年轻人的适应力惊人。

pull away from: 使脱离
She tried to pull away from the man who was holding her.
她企图从抓着她的那个男人那儿挣脱出来。
I imminently need to pull away from the role of full-time housewife.
我迫切需要从一个全职的妈妈的角色中的解脱出来。

catch off one’s guard: 使人措手不及

cheat on: 背叛
She was tempting him to cheat on his wife.
她诱使他对妻子不忠


分享到
重点单词
  • resilientadj. 适应力强的,有弹力的
  • separatedadj. 分居;分开的;不在一起生活的 v. 分开;隔开
  • affectedadj. 受影响的,受感动的,受疾病侵袭的 adj. 做
  • balloonn. 气球 vt. 使膨胀 vi. 如气球般膨胀,激增
  • burstn. 破裂,阵,爆发 v. 爆裂,迸发
  • tendv. 趋向,易于,照料,护理