《绝望的主妇》第37期:脱衣舞厅来扫兴的母亲
日期:2013-07-04 23:44

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Mom, how did you even know where I was here?
妈妈, 你怎么知道我在这里?
You went in my room?
你进到我房间里了?
You think that's bad? Tomorrow morning, I'm cleaning it.
你觉得这样不好?明天早上我把你的屋子全都清理干净
Oh, by the way, heath. I didn’t get the chance to tell you, that was a lovely solo last week in church.
对了, Heath, 我一直没机会告诉你上星期你在教堂的独奏太棒了
Thank you.
谢谢
We're out of here.
我们走了
I hope it wasn't something I said.
我想你们不会因为我说的话而离开了吧?
Well, Andrew, shall we?
好吧, Andrew, 我们走吧?
You just humiliated me in front of my friends. I am not going anywhere with you.
你在我朋友面前让我难堪!我哪也不会跟你去
Fine.
好吧
What are you doing?
你要干什么?
Staying for the show.
我留下来看表演
I'm dying to see what all the fuss is about?
我很想知道都演些什么
Excuse me, I'll have a glass of your house chardonnay.
对不起, 服务生, 我要一杯
I'm curious. As you fantasize about this woman.
我很好奇 Andrew你是否很喜欢这个女人
Do you ever stop and think how she came to be on this runway?
你有没用想过她是怎么样才到今天这个地步的?
That's someone's little girl and that someone probably had a lot of dreams for her.
这可能是某个人的小女儿有人可能对她抱寄予厚望
Dreams that did not include a thong and a pole.
当然厚望里不包括唱歌跳艳舞
It's not going to work, OK?
你这么说对我没用, 知道吗?
I'm not budging.
这不是讨价还价
God knows what she's had to deal with in life. Abject poverty, drugs, domestic violence, maybe even molestation.
天知道她承受了多少痛苦穷困潦倒,毒品, 家庭暴力甚至是虐待!
Now she treat herself the other men treat her. Like an object, a piece of meat.
现在她对待别人就像以前别人对待她一样就象一个目标,一块肉
That does it. Kid, get her out of there. She's killing it for the rest of us.
够了,孩子,你快走吧她会让大家都失去兴致的

影视精讲


语意表达:羞辱;使蒙羞;使出丑To humiliate someone means to say or do something which makes them feel ashamed or stupid.
句型操练:She had been beaten and humiliated by her husband...
她遭到丈夫的殴打和羞辱。
His teacher continually humiliates him in maths lessons.
他的数学老师频频在课上羞辱他。
句型出处:You just humiliated me in front of my friends. I am not going anywhere with you.
你在我朋友面前让我难堪!我哪也不会跟你去

语意表达:渴望,切望be dying to
指点迷津:be dying for渴望,巴不得立即;表“非常”
Be dying to do sth/for sth: 非常想得到或想做某事
句型操练:It was only normal that he'd be dying to know what happened.
这只是正常的,他会很想知道发生了什么。
You will immediately have her attention; she will be dying to know what it means.
她马上就会注意到你,而且迫不及待想知道那句话的意思。
句型出处:I'm dying to see what all the fuss is about?
我很想知道都演些什么

语意表达:幻想fantasize about
句型操练:As we fantasize about what our life might be like a few decades from now, we can speculate about different aspects of our lives.
当我们幻想从现在开始几十年后我们的生活会是什么样子时,我们会推断出我们生活的各个方面。
Fact is that guys fantasize about this because it is considered taboo in oursociety.
实际上,男人对这个着迷,是因为这些在我们的社会中是被严禁的。
句型出处:I'm curious. As you fantasize about this woman.
我很好奇 Andrew当你幻想着这个女人时

分享到
重点单词
  • fussn. 大惊小怪,小题大作,强烈不满或争吵 vi. 无事自
  • domesticadj. 国内的,家庭的,驯养的 n. 家仆,佣人
  • solon. 独奏,独唱 adj. 单独的 adv. 单独地 v
  • humiliatedv. 屈辱(humiliate的过去式);使…丢脸,使…
  • polen. 杆,柱,极点 v. (用杆)支撑
  • speculatevt. 推测,好奇 vi. 深思,投机
  • abjectadj. 卑贱的,不幸的,可怜的
  • violencen. 暴力,猛烈,强暴,暴行
  • povertyn. 贫困,贫乏
  • curiousadj. 好奇的,奇特的