《绝望的主妇》第173期:一只老鼠挽救婚姻
日期:2014-08-20 12:39

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听


Mommy, Mommy, thank god, you're home!
妈咪妈咪,终于把你盼回来了。
Hey, sweet pea. Why? What's wrong?
嘿,宝贝。怎么了,出什么事了?
Daddy found a rat.
爸爸发现了一只老鼠。
Oh, did he now?
哇,这下麻烦大了。
Honey?I'm home.
宝贝?我回来了。
Hey, babe.
嘿,宝贝。
Hey.
Hi。
Hi, how was your day?
Hi,你今天过的怎么样?
It was good, but, more importantly, how was yours?
很好,但更重要的是——你过得如何?
Parker told you about the rat, huh?
Park跟你说了老鼠的事情是吧?
Yep.
是啊。
Oh, my god, it was so disgusting.
见鬼了,真是恶心。
I came down the steps, and there it was, sitting on the counter eating a leftover grilled cheese sandwich.
我才下楼,就看见那只老鼠,它坐在柜台上,吃着一块剩下的奶酪三明治。
The sandwiches from yesterday?
昨天我们吃的那些三明治?
Okay, yes, the house has been too messy. Obviously, my system has some kinks in it.
是的,没错,我知道这房子。的确显得非常乱,我的系统出了点问题。
But check it out. I got my act together.
但是,你看看。我现在全都搞定了。
Wow. So, um, I, I take it you took the rat outside?
哇,那么,我帮你把老鼠拿出去吧?
Oh, no, I smashed it with a shovel.
哦,不用了,我用铲子把它砸扁了。
You killed it?
你杀了它?
Not with the first blow. Whew. Disgusting.
我只是打了它一下而已。唔,真恶心。
Hey. Little guy. I just wanted to say I'm really sorry about what happened with the shovel. 嘿,小家伙。我对于发生的一切感到十分抱歉。尤其是那铲子。
Neither one of us saw that coming.
其实我并不想那样的。
I know it's not much consolation, but you really helped my marriage.
我知道这么说好像起不到什么安慰作用,但是你确实挽救了我的婚姻。
That's a lot for a little rat to accomplish in one lifetime.
你真是生的伟大,死的光荣啊!
Well, it's getting late, so, hats off to ya!
好像也挺晚了,那么...入土安息吧!

影视精讲


disgusting: 令人恶心的
It's dirty, smelly and disgusting.
这里肮脏、臭气熏天、令人恶心。
Or develop some disgusting habits when they're certainly looking.
或者在他们看你的时候假装一些令人恶心的习惯。

check out: 检查
Check out his web site.
你可以看看他的网站。
Now check out hong kong.
现在来看看香港的情况。

get act together【可以理解为调整状态,重整旗鼓】
So we had all better hope that the profession can get its act together.
所以,我们最好是希望这个行业的从业人员一起行动起来。

But check it out. I got my act together.
但是,你看看。我现在全都搞定了。

分享到
重点单词
  • checkn. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案
  • accomplishvt. 完成
  • countern. 计算器,计算者,柜台 [计算机] 计数器 adj.
  • consolationn. 安慰,慰藉