《绝望的主妇》第344期:满身酒气出卖了自己
日期:2015-08-25 21:39

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听

Bree van de Kamp had a weekly routine she'd been following for years.
Bree Van De Kamp多年来都在履行着同一套公事。
She cleaned on Tuesdays.
周二打扫卫生。
She paid her bills on Wednesdays.
周三付帐单。
She did her laundry on Thursdays.
周四洗衣服。
And after these daily chores were completed she would reward herself with a little drink.
这些日常琐事完毕以后她总会奖赏自己一杯酒。
What Bree didn't know was this latest addition to her routine had been noticed by her friends.
可她没有注意到最近的这一点变化已经引起了她朋友们的注意。
And it had now become part of their routine to discuss it.
在一起讨论Bree就成了她们的日常公事。
So apparently Bree had a few too many and passed out.
Bree很明显喝多了酒,昏了过去。
Next thing I know, I get a call at work…
紧接着,我就在公司接到了电话…
someone found my kids wandering the street.
说有人看到我家孩子跑到了大街上。
Oh, my god.
天啊!
Have you seen Bree since?
那你后来有见过Bree吗?
No. I'm worried about her.
没有,我很为她担心。
but I don't know how I'm gonna get over what she did.
但我实在不知道怎么才能原谅她。
Hey, Bree. How you doing today?
嘿,Bree今天感觉怎么样?
I'm really well. Um, I just saw you all talking before Lynette went off to work.
很好,我看到Lynette上班前在跟你们聊天。
What were you all talking about?
在聊什么呢?
Oh, nothing, really.
哦,没什么。
Carlos and I are gonna go see the adoption counselor today.
我和Carlos今天打算去收养所。
I'm checking myself into the hospital.
我得去医院。
I'm finally gonna get that surgery.
总算要做手术了。
Oh. Good for you.
很好。
Did Lynette mention the little tiff we had?
Lynette提到我和她的那点小干戈了吗?
Just in passing.
一带而过了。
She barely mentioned it.
她没说什么。
Because what happened was
因为事实只是...
I accidentally mixed my antihistamine medication with.
我不小心把抗组胺剂混在了酒水里。
I fell asleep, you know, while I was... watching her kids.
之后我睡着了,可我当时在...照看她的孩子。
I mean, I like a little wine with dinner.
我喜欢在用餐时喝一点酒...
I mean, now and then. You know, who doesn't?
时不时地,可谁会不喜欢呢?
But, uh, I mean you know, to trash my entire reputation…
可是...在背后说我的坏话就...
Oh, Bree, she didn't trash you. Honest.
Bree,她没有说你的坏话,真的。
Well, good. I mean, I just…
那就好,我...
I really wouldn't want you to get the wrong impression.
我不想让你们产生误会。
Well, I'm…'m going to the mall.
我正要去商场。
They're having a white sale today.
他们今天大减价。
I think I'm gonna get a new bath mat.
我想去买个浴室防滑垫。
Oh, does anyone need one?
要一起去吗?
No, I'm good.
不,不用了。
Okay, take care.
那好,回见。
Wow, did you smell the alcohol on her breath?
她喘一口气都有酒味儿,闻到了吗?
I sure did.
当然。

影视精讲

worry about: 担心
Oh, I wouldn't worry about that.
哦,我才不信呢。
Don't worry about the printing; that's my parish.
别担心打印的事,那是我的工作范围。

white sale 大减价
Merchants reported that January White Sale business was good.
商人们报导说“元月份家用织物销售活动”生意红火。
They're having a white sale today.
他们今天大减价。

分享到