《绝望的主妇》第194期:亲疏有别护犊心切
日期:2014-09-27 09:11

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听


Okay, please, please don’t run.
别,别跑。
I can’t. I hurt my foot.
我跑不了,脚伤着了。
How?
怎么了?
I landed on it funny when I was running away from you. What do you want?
上次逃跑时扭伤了,你想干吗?
Just to talk to you.
和你聊聊。
Why?
为什么?
Because, I have a lot of things to say so you can just listen.
因为我有很多话要说,你尽管听便是了。
I’ll buy you some food. When was the last time you ate?
我给你买点吃的,你上次吃东西是什么时候?
My dad’s alive? Where is he?
我爸爸还活着?人在哪?
I don’t know. He, he disappeared.
我不知道,失踪了。
But Mike did not kill him? He’s alive, you swear?
但是Mike没杀他?他还活着,你说真的?
I swear.
我发誓。
Maybe he went to Utah. I mean he used to have a life there. Before me.
也许在犹他。我听说我出生以前他住在那。
I don't know, I just need to get some money to find him.
我也不知道,我得讨点钱去找他。
Zach, you know what I think? I think you should come back with me.
Zach ,你听我说。我觉得你应该跟我回去。
Why?
为什么?
Because there are still people at home who care about you and there’s things that you need to know.
因为那里还有关心你的人,还有些事你必须知道。
Like what?
什么事?
Well, I can’t tell you.
我不能说,
You know, you messed up a lot of people’s lives.
你打扰了很多人的生活Zach。
You can’t run away from that.
你可不能一走了之。
Do you mean Julie?
你是说Julie?
What?
什么?
I know that I messed up her life but I didn’t mean to.
我知道我闯入了她的生活,但我不是故意的。
I really miss her out here. I think about her all the time.
我很想她,一直都想她。
Yeah, well, Julie’s a really special girl.
Julie的确是个很特别的女孩子。
Has she said anything about me?
她有没有提起过我?
Because if she has, then I might still have a chance with her.
因为如果她提过我,说明我们还有机会在一起。
If I come back with you, then I could make it up to her.
如果我跟你回去,就能弥补过去了。
Do you know what I think? I think you were right.
我是这么想的,我想你是对的,
I think you should try to find your father first.
你应该先去找你父亲。
Yeah?
真的?
Yeah. Now that you know he’s okay,
真的。竟然你知道他还活着,
you should go to him. He’ll want to take care of you.
就应该去找他,他会照顾你的。
That’s what parents do. Let me help. How much money do you think you'll need to get to Utah?
父母的天职嘛,我可以帮忙,你去犹他要多少钱?

影视精讲


run away: 跑掉
If this is true , do not run away just yet!
如果真是这样的话,不要就这么逃跑了!
I looked at her with a stern look, backward steps, and then turned to run away.
我用坚定的眼神看着她,往后退出几步,然后转身跑走了。

mess up: 扰乱
And when they mess up, you're the one who suffers.
当他们把事情搞砸,受害的就是大家了。
To get customer feedback before you mess up.
在你弄的一团糟之前,听听顾客的反馈。

all the time: 一直
Remind yourself of it all the time.
请一直提醒自己这件事情。

make up: 弥补
Do we need a period of above normal nominal gdp growth to make up for the recent recession?
我们是否需要一段名义gdp增幅高于正常水平的时期,以补偿最近的衰退?
If I come back with you, then I could make it up to her.
如果我跟你回去,就能弥补过去了。

分享到