《绝望的主妇》第99期:大男子主义百试不爽
日期:2014-03-05 19:37

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听


"You can do this, all right? Just, just scootch down a few inches, and I’ll grab you."
嗯,你能做到, 对吧?只要-- 往下挪几英寸--我就会-- 我就会抓牢你
"No, you’ll drop me!"
不, 你会让我掉下去的
"I'm not gonna drop you. I might strangle you for climbing up here in the first place. But drop you, no. Come on!"
我不会让你掉下去,我也许会掐死你,因为你爬到这个地方。但让你掉下去? 不会, 来吧!
"Okay. Just wait."
嗨, 等一下, 好吗?
"Look who I found wandering around the airport!"
看看我发现谁在机场里徘徊
"Hey, Rodney!"
嗨, Rodney!
"Is Parker back up on the roof?"
Parker又爬上屋顶了?
"Yep."
是。
"See if he can find that frisbee while he’s up there."
趁他还在上面,让他看看那个飞盘还在不在。
"Yeah, I’m gonna get right on that."
好, 我会处理的。
"Oh! How’s my favorite girl?"
哦, 我的宝贝女儿好吗?
"I’m so happy to see you. It’s such a shame that Alison couldn’t make it."
很高兴见到你,真可惜Allison不能来。
"Oh, just another business trip for the wandering salesman. She’d be bored to tears."
只不过又是一次,到处漂泊的销售员的商务旅行,她会无聊到哭的
"Hey, Parker! Come on, aren’t you going to give me a hug?"
嗨, Parker! 来啊, 你不来拥抱我一下吗?
"It’s grandpa!"
我是爷爷啊!
"Don’t take it personally. He’s scared to climb down."
他不是不理你, 只是不敢爬下来
"Oh, can I give it a shot?"
哦, 我能劝他一下吗?
"Uh, yeah, sure, knock yourself out! Be careful."
当然可以, 尽力吧,好的,当心点!
"Parker. I’ve got a question for you. It’s only one, but it’s kinda an important question.
Parker, 我有个问题想问你,只有一个, 但很重要,
A character defining question, actually. Wanna hear it?"
事实上是一个能定义性格的问题,想听听看吗?
"Only a little girl would be afraid to come down the ladder. Now, you’re not a little girl, are you?"
只有小姑娘才会害怕从梯子上下来。你不是小姑娘, 对吧?
"I’m not looking at a little girly girl, am I?"
我眼前的不是一个娇气小姑娘, 是吧?
"Are you okay?"
你没事吧?
"Wow, you got him down!" (to Lynette) "How’d he do that?"
喔, 你把他弄下来了, 怎么办到的?
"Sexism."
大男子主义

影视精讲


climbe up 爬上;攀登;攀登,爬上;攀援
You have to shift down when you climb up steep hills.
开车爬陡峭的山坡时,你得换低速挡。
Who would have expected that he could climb up that steep cliff?
这么陡的峭壁,谁知他竟爬上去了。

wander around 徘徊,转来转去
He told us that we could wander around at will.
他告拆我们可以随便逛。
When the children left home, she used to wander around the house as if she'd lost something.
每当孩子们离家后,她总是若有所失地在屋子前后转来转去。

make it 及时到达; <非正>成功
Stick to it and you'll make it.
坚持下去, 就会成功。
I want to make it as a writer.
我想在写作上获得成功。

be afraid to 害怕
Don't be afraid to pet the dog.
不要怕抚摸这条狗。
Don't be afraid to ask for advice about ordering the meal.
点餐时可以大胆征求意见。

分享到
重点单词
  • cliffn. 悬崖,峭壁
  • laddern. 梯子,阶梯,梯状物 n. (袜子)抽丝 v.
  • steepadj. 陡峭的,险峻的,(价格)过高的 n. 陡坡
  • stickn. 枝,杆,手杖 vt. 插于,刺入,竖起 vi. 钉
  • shiftn. 交换,变化,移动,接班者 v. 更替,移转,变声
  • orderingn. [计]定序;排序;订购 v. 命令;指挥;订购(o
  • wandervi. 徘徊,漫步,闲逛,迷路,蜿蜒 vt. 漫步于 n