(单词翻译:单击)
情景对话
Sorie: And my name is Sorie, and today's question is ...
索瑞:我是索瑞,今天要讨论的问题是……
Mark: Do you read food labels?
马克:你看食品标签吗?
Sorie: I don't really, but my father used to read food labels and I used to hate going shopping with him because I had to wait for hours until he finished reading the labels. Yeah. How about you?
索瑞:我不看,不过我爸爸经常看食品标签,我以前很讨厌和他一起去购物,因为我不得不等他看完食品标签,而那要花费好几个小时 。你呢?
Mark: I I read food labels. Yeah. If I don't read the food label, I don't know what's in the food. Is that not a problem for you?
马克:我看食品标签 。如果我不看食品标签,我就不知道食品中包含哪些物质 。对你来说这不是问题吗?
Sorie: I guess it is, but I guess I trust the people that make the food. But what do you think? Should I not trust the people that make our food anymore?
索瑞:我想是问题,不过我相信生产食品的厂商 。你怎么看?我不应该继续相信那些制造食品的厂商吗?
Mark: You should trust them, but maybe there are things in the food that you don't want to go into your body.
马克:你应该相信他们,但是可能食品中含有你不想身体摄入的物质 。
Sorie: That's a really interesting topic.
索瑞:这真是个有意思的观点 。
Mark: Yeah.
马克:对 。
Sorie: Yeah, I think I'll start reading the labels from now on.
索瑞:嗯,我想我会从现在开始看食品标签 。
Mark: I think you should.
马克:我认为你应该这样做 。
Sorie: Thank you.
索瑞:谢谢 。
译文属可可原创,仅供学习交流使用,未经许可请勿转载
重点讲解
重点讲解:
1. used to do sth. 过去常常;过去曾;
He used to be one of the professors at the School of Education.
他曾是教育学院的一名教授 。
2. go shopping 购物;
I live just by the market, and it's very convenient to go shopping.
我家就住在商场旁边,买东西很方便 。
3. finish doing sth. 结束;做毕;
After finish reading the book, everyone seems to have a little experience with the exotic trip, experienced a spiritual growth.
看完这本书之后,每个人似乎都随着小作者亲历了一次异国之旅,经历了一次心灵成长之路 。
4. from now on 从现在开始;
It's getting colder and colder from now on.
往后的天气越来越冷了 。