(单词翻译:单击)
Olga: So I really want to try chicha.
奥尔嘉:我想尝尝吉开酒 。
Daniel: You should.
丹尼尔:你应该尝试一下 。
Olga: Is it like wine? I heard like wine in Chile is really good, so is it any similarity to it?
奥尔嘉:是葡萄酒吗?我听说智利的葡萄酒非常好,是和葡萄酒差不多吗?
Daniel: Well, it's a bit lighter than wine. You don't get the color of red wine. It's not as strong as red wine but it also is much nicer because it's sweet and it tastes more like juice but it has alcohol in it.
丹尼尔:嗯,比葡萄酒颜色浅 。不是那种红色 。也没有红酒的度数高,而且味道更好,因为吉开酒是甜的,味道更像果汁,不过里面也含有酒精 。
Olga: Then it should be a really young like wine right?
奥尔嘉:那就是新酒了?
Daniel: Yes it is.
丹尼尔:对,没错 。
Olga: Oh, I see. And, you know, how many degrees of alcohol does it have? Is it really like strong?
奥尔嘉:哦,我知道了 。那吉开酒的度数是多少?度数高吗?
Daniel: I don't think, we haven't measured it because it's really, we don't produce it in any companies.
丹尼尔:我想不高,不过我们没有量过度数,因为不是公司生产的 。
Olga: Oh, I see. It's like a nice traditional drink?
奥尔嘉:哦,我明白了 。这是一种传统酒?
Daniel: It's a traditional drink but it's pretty much, it's really similar to wine. It's not that stronger.
丹尼尔:是一种传统酒,不过和葡萄酒很类似 。不是很烈 。
Olga: And do, you know, housewives in Chile make it like in their own house?
奥尔嘉:那是智利主妇自己在家做的吗?
Daniel: Yes, yes.
丹尼尔:对,没错 。
Olga: Oh cool.
奥尔嘉:哦,真酷 。
Daniel: You can actually go to some places. There are some famous places you can go and you can see how they make it.
丹尼尔:有一些地方也会做这种酒 。你可以去一些著名的地方看看这种酒是如何制作的 。
Olga: Is it really a hard process?
奥尔嘉:很难做吗?
Daniel: I've heard it is so if you don't know how to do it, it will just stay as juice.
丹尼尔:我听说有些难,如果你不知道要怎么做,那最后做出来的就只是果汁 。
Olga: And I guess they don't sell it in Santiago, right?
奥尔嘉:我想圣地亚哥没有卖的,对吧?
Daniel: No we don't.
丹尼尔:对,没有 。
Olga: Only, you know, in the countryside?
奥尔嘉:只在乡村有?
Daniel: You have to go to the countryside, yes.
丹尼尔:你要去乡村才能喝到 。
Olga: Oh, I see. Well I would like to taste it so get it for me next time, right?
奥尔嘉:哦,我知道了 。我想尝尝,下次给我带点,好吗?
Daniel: You have to come to Chile and get it for yourself.
丹尼尔:你要自己来智利品尝 。
Olga: OK, I will.
奥尔嘉:好,我会的 。
译文属可可原创,仅供学习交流使用,未经许可请勿转载