(单词翻译:单击)
情景对话
Hannah: Hi! This is Hanna, from Australia.
汉娜:嗨!我是汉娜,来自澳大利亚 。
Paul: And this is Paul, from South Korea.
保罗:我是保罗,来自韩国 。
Hannah: So, Paul! Are you good with children?
汉娜:保罗,你和孩子相处的好吗?
Paul: I think I'm good with children.
保罗:我自认为和孩子相处的很好 。
Hannah: Oh, really?
汉娜:哦,真的吗?
Paul: I really enjoy hanging out with them. Some people say I'm a bit childish, that's why I get along with kids so well.
保罗:我非常喜欢和孩子们一起玩 。有些人说我有点儿孩子气,可能那就是我能和孩子友好相处的原因 。
Hannah: Oh, really?
汉娜:哦,是吗?
Paul: Oh yeah, I do enjoy hanging out with them. I mean, the way they play...
保罗:对,我真的很喜欢和孩子们一起玩 。我的意思是,他们玩的方式……
Hannah: Yeah?
汉娜:什么?
Paul: Like throwing balls at each other, and like all the sports and all the toys...
保罗:比如互相扔球,还有各种运动和玩具……
Hannah: Yeah, you seem like the kind of guy who gets along well with children, actually.
汉娜:嗯,你看起来确实是和孩子相处很好的那类人 。
Paul: I do. I do.
保罗:没错,我是 。
译文属可可原创,仅供学习交流使用,未经许可请勿转载
重点讲解
重点讲解:
1. hang out with 闲逛,逗留;
I just came by to see whether you wanna hang out with me.
我过来看看你是否愿意和我一起出去玩 。
2. get along with (与…)和睦相处;
I want to get along with everyone.
我想和大家和睦相处 。
3. each other 彼此;互相;
The new neighbours were getting to know each other.
新邻居之间正在互相了解 。