(单词翻译:单击)
Todd: OK. Hey, hello!
嗨,你好!
Tim: Hey, how's it going?
嗨,你过得好吗?
Todd: Doing pretty good. Could you introduce yourself please?
我过得很好 。你能像我们介绍一下自己吗?
Tim: Yeah, I'm Tim Peterson. I'm from Oregon in the United States.
好的,我叫蒂姆·彼得森 。我来自美国的俄勒冈州 。
Todd: Oh, nice. You're from Oregon.
哦,很棒 。你来自俄勒冈州 。
Tim: Yeah.
是的 。
Todd: OK, and were you born there?
你在那里出生?
Tim: Yes, I was born there.
是的,我是在那里出生的 。
Todd: Oh, really, did you ever live in any other states or..?
哦,真的,你在其它州居住过吗?
Tim: Uh, I lived in Wyoming for a really short time.
我曾在怀俄明州住过很短的一段时间 。
Todd: Oh, really.
哦,真的 。
Tim: And, I've lived in California for a short time too.
我还在加利福尼亚州住过很短的一段时间 。
Todd: OK. Of those three states, which one is the best?
好的 。这三个州,哪个最好?
Tim: Oregon.
俄勒冈州 。
Todd: Really? Why?
真的?为什么?
Tim: It's got lots of nature. It's really beautiful, I think. In the United States probably Oregon and Washington state are the most beautiful.
俄勒冈州有许多自然风光 。我认为那里真的很美 。全美国,可能就俄勒冈州和华盛顿的风景最好了 。
Todd: Oh, OK.
哦,好吧 。
Tim: Lots, lots of green stuff and the lots of nature. Good mountains, good streams good water.
俄勒冈州有许多的树和自然风光 。很多山,很多小溪和水流 。
Todd: Wow! Well, what about Wyoming?
哇!那怀俄明州呢?
Tim: Wyoming is nice but it is really dry. And it's really sort of dark.
怀俄明州很好,但那里太干燥了 。那里的阳光也不好 。
Todd: Oh. OK. Wow, so when you grow old and retire someday, you're a very guy, but when you grow old, would you like to live in Oregon?
哦,好的 。哇,如果有一天等你老了,退休了,你还是一个人,你老了会来俄勒冈住吗?
Tim: Ah, Oregon or Washington. Maybe Alaska.
啊,俄勒冈或是华盛顿 。也许是阿拉斯加 。
Todd: Yeah! Not California?
是吗,没有加利福尼亚?
Tim: No!
没有!
Todd: Man, the Golden State.
兄弟,那可是黄金之州 。
Tim: Yeah, too many people.
是的,那里人口太多了 。
Todd: Alright, Yeah! Ok. Thanks a lot.
好吧,是的!谢谢你 。
注:译文属可可英语原创,未经允许,请勿转载 。