(单词翻译:单击)
Todd: OK. Kerys, we're going to talk about high school. Um, what was high school like for you?
好的,Kerys,我们来谈谈高中的事儿 。你的高中是什么样的?
Kerys: It was a very interesting experience. I was in a high school in a, quite a run-down area.
那是段有趣的经历 。我的高中在一个很破败的地区 。
Todd: Oh, OK.
好的 。
Kerys: So it was the norm for girls to get pregnant at 14, leave school, and then come back at 16 and do their exams.
我的高中是那种会有14岁的女孩怀孕,然后离开学校,16岁再回来参加考试的学校 。
Todd: Wow!
哇!
Kerys: So it was quite unique.
所以说我的高中很特殊 。
Todd: At 14?
14岁?
Kerys: At 14! Yeah.
是的,14岁 。
Todd: Oh, my gosh.
我的天啊 。
Kerys: So it was quite a strange environment to be in, for somebody who didn't get pregnant and.
对于一个没有怀孕的人来说,那里是一个很怪异的环境 。
Todd: Wow! Was it a rough neighborhood?
哇!有很多很难处的同学?
Kerys: Yeah.
是的 。
Todd: OK.
好的 。
Kerys: Yeah. Yeah.
没错 。
Todd: But did you have a good time?
但那时你过得好吗?
Kerys: Yeah, I enjoyed myself. It was great..you now as..I kept myself out of trouble.
是的,我过的挺好 。我过得很好,你知道我一直不惹麻烦 。
Todd: Wow.
哇 。
Kerys: Which was hard. Cause everyone was getting into trouble, but yeah, it was fun.
这很难 。因为每个人都有麻烦,但那很有趣 。
Todd: Oh, OK. What do you remember most about high school?
好的 。你在高中印象最深的是什么?
Kerys: I remember that the school dinners were disgusting.
我记得学校的伙食很差 。
Todd: OK. And did you get good grades in high school?
好的 。你在高中的成绩很好吗?
Kerys: Yeah.
是的 。
Todd: OK, what was your favorite subject?
好的,你最喜欢的科目是什么?
Kerys: My favorite subject was drama.
我最喜欢的科目是喜剧 。
Todd: OK. Do you still act?
好的 。你现在还表演吗?
Kerys: No.
不了 。
Todd: OK. Do you still go to theatre?
好的,你还会去剧院吗?
Kerys: Yeah!
当然!
Todd: OK.
好的 。
Kerys: To watch.
去看戏剧 。
Todd: Just to watch. Great! Thanks a lot Kerys.
只是去看戏剧,好的!谢谢你Kerys 。
Kerys: No worries!
不客气 。
注:译文属可可英语原创,未经允许,请勿转载 。