(单词翻译:单击)
Silvia: Hi. I'm Silvia. I'm from Guatemala.
西尔维亚:嗨,我是西尔维亚,来自危地马拉 。
Diego: And I'm Diego. I'm from Mexico.
迭戈:我是迭戈,来自墨西哥 。
Silvia: Diego, you're like a very fun person to be around. So I'm wondering, how good are you with children?
西尔维亚:迭戈,你是个有趣的人,很好相处 。我想知道,你和孩子们相处愉快吗?
Diego: Actually, I think I'm quite good with children. I love kids, maybe it's because I'm a kid as well here. And I like to play with kids. I think it's really hilarious. They definitely make me exhausted and tired but I do enjoy playing with kids. And actually sometimes in the local orphanage, when it's Christmas time, we dress as Santa Claus and elves and sometimes we play with little kids and it's quite nice. I love kids. They're so nice. I mean they're just full of life and smiles. But they bite sometimes. They bite you and they get at your back and everything.
迭戈:实际上,我认为我和孩子们相处得很愉快 。我喜欢孩子,可能是因为我本身心理年龄就还是孩子 。我喜欢和孩子们一起玩 。我认为那非常热闹 。孩子们一定会让你感到疲累,但是我很喜欢和孩子们玩 。圣诞节时,我们会打扮成圣诞老人和小精灵,去地方孤儿院和孩子们一起玩,那是非常开心的时光 。我喜欢孩子 。孩子们非常好 。我的意思是,他们生机勃勃,脸上经常洋溢着微笑 。但是他们有时会咬人 。他们会咬你,爬到你的背上之类的 。
Silvia: You need patience.
西尔维亚:你需要耐心 。
Diego: You need a lot of patience, yes.
迭戈:对,需要很多耐心 。
Silvia: A lot of patience. So basically, you've a very patient person.
西尔维亚:要有很多耐心 。基本上来说,你是一个非常有耐心的人 。
Diego: Well, maybe I don't have if I have because maybe I'm a kid as well. So yeah, but I do enjoy kids. I love kids.
迭戈:可能我没有耐心,不过因为我也还是个孩子,所以可以和孩子们愉快相处 。我真的很喜欢孩子 。我喜欢孩子 。
Silvia: That's what I thought. You were good with kids.
西尔维亚:我也是这么想的 。你和孩子们相处得很愉快 。
Diego: Are you good with kids?
迭戈:你和孩子们相处愉快吗?
Silvia: of course.
西尔维亚:当然了 。
Diego: Good.
迭戈:不错 。
Silvia: I babysit my little niece for a year.
西尔维亚:我照顾了我的小侄子一年的时间 。
Diego: Oh wow.
迭戈:哇哦 。
Silvia: Two year old, so I can say I have patience as well.
西尔维亚:他当时两岁,可以说我也很有耐心 。
Diego: That's very good.
迭戈:那太好了 。
译文属可可原创,仅供学习交流使用,未经许可请勿转载