(单词翻译:单击)
Aiste: Hello. My name is Aiste and I am from Lithuania.
艾斯蒂:大家好,我是艾斯蒂,来自立陶宛 。
Chris: And I'm Chris from Belgium.
克里斯:我是克里斯,来自比利时 。
Aiste: Today we are going to talk about tattoos.
艾斯蒂:今天我们来谈谈纹身 。
Chris: And, Aiste, I have a question for you.
克里斯:艾斯蒂,我想问你个问题 。
Aiste: Yes.
艾斯蒂:问吧 。
Chris: I like tattoos. I love tattoos. I think they are really nice and especially for a girl and I like that you would have a tattoo here on your back.
克里斯:我喜欢纹身 。我非常喜欢纹身 。我认为纹身非常棒,尤其对女孩来说,我希望你在后背上纹个纹身 。
Aiste: Me?
艾斯蒂:我?
Chris: Yeah.
克里斯:对 。
Aiste: Yeah, but I never walk in the way that I would show my back so what's the sense in it, having a tattoo there?
艾斯蒂:嗯,可是我从来没有露过后背,在后背上纹身的意义在哪里?
Chris: Well, then you have to buy special tee shirts so you can show your tattoo. I mean a tee shirt that is just until here and then it shows this spot.
克里斯:那你就要买一件特殊的T恤,可以露出你的纹身 。我的意思是,那种T恤很短,然后你就可以露出纹身的部位了 。
Aiste: I don't really like tattoos. I think, I think it's a little bit dirty. Don't you think so?
艾斯蒂:我不太喜欢纹身 。我认为那有些脏 。你不这么认为吗?
Chris: No, I think it...
克里斯:不,我认为……
Aiste: It's not nice.
艾斯蒂:我觉得那并不好 。
Chris: It's very sexy, I think.
克里斯:我认为纹身很性感 。
Aiste: No, but it's also expensive and stays all your life. I don't like that. If I would be old and then my skin is either destroyed or I have a tattoo, come on it's not nice at all.
艾斯蒂:我不同意,纹身很贵,而且你一生都要带着那个纹身 。我不喜欢那种感觉 。如果我变老,那我的皮肤会受损,或者有纹身,这一点儿都不好 。
Chris: OK, then I'll find another girl who likes tattoos.
克里斯:好吧,那我去找喜欢纹身的女孩好了 。
Aiste: You don't really, saying that.
艾斯蒂:你不是说真的吧 。
译文属可可原创,仅供学习交流使用,未经许可请勿转载