(单词翻译:单击)
情景对话
Hello, and welcome to our show.
大家好,欢迎来到我们的节目 。
Today, we’ll be making one of my favourite recipes.
今天我们要来做我最喜欢的一个食谱 。
It’s called the egg spaghetti.
这道菜的名字是鸡蛋意面 。
First, what you will need for this recipe is:
首先,这道食谱需要的材料有:
About a hundred grams of dried spaghetti,
一百克左右的干意面;
Two table spoons of olive oil,
两勺橄榄油;
Fifty grams of minced meat,
五十克肉末;
About a half of a medium onion,
半个中等洋葱;
Half a cup of chopped mushrooms,
半杯碎蘑菇;
One cup of tomato sauce, or peeled crushed tomatoes
一杯番茄酱,或者剥皮、切碎的西红柿
(I prefer peeled crushed tomatoes)
(我更喜欢用剥皮、切碎的西红柿)
And lastly, you will need one egg.
最后,你还需要准备一个鸡蛋 。
First, let your water come to a boil, and boil your dried spaghetti.
首先,把水煮开,然后用水煮干意面 。
While you are waiting for your spaghetti to boil, you can prepare your sauce.
在你等待意面煮熟的时候,你可以准备你的酱料 。
Heat up the pan with the olive oil, and add the minced meat.
在锅里放橄榄油并加热,然后放入肉末 。
Brown the minced meat until it gets nice and brown.
将肉末炒熟至焦黄色 。
Lower the heat to about medium heat, and then add your chopped onions.
把火调低至中火,然后放入切碎的洋葱 。
It's important to fry your onions in lower heat so that you can let it caramelize. It'll take a while but it will be worth the effort, because all of the sugars will come out of the onion and bring a nice sweat taste to your sauce.
用低温将洋葱炒熟很重要,因为这样可以使洋葱炒上一层焦糖 。这个过程需要一段时间,不过这很值得,因为洋葱里的所有糖分都会炒出来,这会为你的酱料增加甜蜜的口感 。
Then, add your mushrooms (your chopped mushrooms), and keep stirring it around until it gets nice and tender.
之后,放你蘑菇(切碎的蘑菇),不断翻炒,直到蘑菇变软 。
And then lastly, you can add your tomato sauce, or peeled crushed tomatoes.
最后,你可以放入番茄酱,或者剥皮、切碎的西红柿 。
And let it simmer for a bit until it gets nice and warm.
用小火煨一会儿,直到炒热酱料 。
Your spaghetti should be ready by now. So you can drain the water out and add a bit of olive oil to your spaghetti, so that it won’t stick. Put your spaghetti on a plate, and then pour some of your sauce on top.
现在意面应该煮好了 。所以你可以把水倒掉,然后在意面里加一点橄榄油,这样意面就不会坨掉 。把意面盛出来放到盘子里,然后在上面浇上酱料 。
Now, you can fry your egg on a pan sunny-side-up. I like to leave the yolk nice and soft. And then put the fried egg on top of your spaghetti. Now, when you eat your spaghetti, I like to pierce the egg with a fork so that all the yolk drizzles out and becomes a part of the sauce. The egg is quite alkaline, so it brings a nice mild taste that counteracts with the acidic tomato.
现在你可以在锅里单面煎蛋了 。我喜欢吃软黄的煎蛋 。之后把煎好的鸡蛋放在意面上面 。我在吃意面的时候喜欢用叉子吃鸡蛋,这样所有的蛋黄汁液都会出来,然后变成酱料的一部分 。鸡蛋的碱性含量很高,所以口味柔和,正好抵消西红柿的酸性 。
And enjoy!
享用你的意面吧!
译文属可可原创,仅供学习交流使用,未经许可请勿转载
重点讲解
重点讲解:
1. heat up
加热;
eg. You'd better heat up the tomato soup.
你最好把蕃茄汤热一下 。
eg. It took a long time to heat up the stove.
加热炉子花了很长一段时间 。
2. add to
添加;增加;掺加;
eg. If the tea is too strong, add some hot water to it.
如果茶太浓,加点开水 。
eg. Would anyone like to add anything to what I've said?
有没有人要补充我刚才所说的?
3. sunny-side-up
(煎蛋)只煎一面的,单面煎的;
eg. I want my eggs sunny side up.
我想要只煎一面的鸡蛋 。
eg. I want an American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up.
我想要一份美式早餐,要单面煎的鸡蛋 。