(单词翻译:单击)
Todd: OK, Victor, tomorrow you're flying home.
维克多,明天你要搭飞机回家 。
Victor: Yes, that's correct.
是的,没错 。
Todd: OK. So, are you afraid of flying?
你害怕坐飞机吗?
Victor: No, flying's fine.
不,做飞机挺好 。
Todd: Really. Back home, for your job, do you fly?
真的 。回到家,你会因为工作而搭飞机吗?
Victor: No, I drive to work and to different assignments.
不,我工作需要开车去不同的地点 。
Todd: OK, you never have to fly to go to conventions or other cities or stuff like that.
好的,你从来不用不用搭飞机去开会,或是出国?
Victor: Once or twice each year I do fly to go to conventions connected with my work.
每年一次或两次我会搭飞机出差开会 。
Todd: OK. Um, tomorrow you have a really long flight.
好的,明天你要坐很长时间的飞机 。
Victor: That's correct.
是的 。
Todd: It's probably what about 15 hours
大约15小时 。
Victor: From Narita to Washington DC is 12 hours in the air.
从成田机场坐飞机到华盛顿需要12小时 。
Todd: So how do you pass the time on the plane?
那么你如何在飞机上打发时间呢?
Victor: On the plane I like to sleep as much as possible.
我喜欢在飞机上尽可能多地睡觉 。
Todd: OK. Do you take medication or just have a beer or..?
好的 。你靠吃药还是喝点儿酒来入睡?
Victor: No, no. I don't take any medication. I just, I tend to stay up late the day before so that I'm so tired I'll want to sleep on the plane.
不 。我不吃药 。我只是在搭飞机前一天睡得晚点,这样我在飞机上就会觉得很累很想睡觉 。
Todd: Well, good strategy and I hope you have a good flight.
哇,好策略,希望你明天旅途愉快 。
注:译文属可可英语原创,未经允许,请勿转载 。