(单词翻译:单击)
Todd: Oh, hey, Keri! You cook, right! You're a pretty good cook.
你好,Keri!今天你来烹饪!你一定是位好厨师 。
Keri: I'm OK.
是的 。
Todd: OK. I want to make an omelet, so actually this is really silly, I've never made one before. How do you make an omelet?
我想要做煎蛋卷,但这实际上很愚蠢,因为我从来没有做过 。你是怎么做的?
Keri: OK, Well, I can teach you how I make them, which is the same way my father and grandmother make them, which is a little special.
好的,我能够教会你如何制作煎蛋卷,这是我祖母传给我父亲,我父亲再传给我的做法,它真的很有特色 。
Todd: OK. Yeah! Yeah!
哦,好的!
Keri: First you take some eggs and crack them into a bowl, and whisk them up, quite, so they're quite high and fluffy, and in a hot pan, and you need a pan that's that's kind of small, that the sides go up at an angle. You put some oil and heat it up, so it's quite hot, and then you take your whipped up eggs, or whisked up eggs, and pour them into the pan, and as it's cooking, if you take a spatula, and push the bottom layer of the egg, to the side, to the sides, and then to the middle, so the uncooked egg gets to the bottom of the pan.
首先,你敲碎几个鸡蛋到碗里,快速搅匀,因此蛋液有许多泡沫 。接着,你需要平底锅,就是那种很小的,两边与锅底有一定角度的平底锅 。记得在平底锅内加入油,等油热了,搅拌并倒入蛋液 。让蛋液充分加热成型,如果你有小平铲,用铲子将锅底的蛋液推向锅的边缘,推满锅的边缘,最后是锅中央,这样生的蛋液就在锅底加热成型 。
Todd: Oh, OK. Wow!
哇哦!
Keri: OK. And keep doing that until most of the egg is cooked so you should have a nice thick omelet and then flip it over, you'll only have to cook that side lightly. Put your fillings on the top and fold it over and let it sit just long enough to melt the cheese.
接下来持续倒入蛋液,推平,这样你才能获得厚厚的可以卷起的蛋饼,你只需要用小火煎蛋的一面即可 。煎好蛋饼后,把馅儿放在蛋饼上,把蛋饼两端合在一起,放置几分钟,让馅儿里面的奶酪融化 。
Todd: Wow. That sounds really good.
哇,听上去真不错 。
Keri: Mm, it is.
是的
Todd: Wow. What fillings do you recommend?
哇 。那么你推荐什么食材做馅儿呢?
Keri: Um, well, if you want to do a real simple one, you can just use some pre-made salsa and cheese, and that's easy, or you can do something like cut up some ham and cheese, onions, tomatoes, mushrooms, anything that you like. If you want to make a spinach omelet then you have to add the cooked spinach to the egg mixture. So it's actually cooked in it. It's inside bacon and sour cream is nice and Jack cheese.
如果你想吃得简单点儿,只要放点儿莎莎酱和奶酪就行了,这很简单,或者你可以切点儿而火腿,奶酪,洋葱,番茄,蘑菇或者其他你喜欢的食材 。如果你想吃菠菜蛋卷,那你就得做点儿菠菜鸡蛋包在里面,还可以加点儿培根,酸奶酪,杰克芝士 。
Todd: Oh, OK. I'll have to give that a try.
好的,我要尝试一下 。
Keri: OK. Sure.
好的 。
salsa 莎莎酱,在西班牙文里原指一种酱料,是拉丁美洲人特别喜爱、带有辛辣味的蕃茄酱汁 。
crack the egg 打鸡蛋
whisk 快速搅拌
at an angle 有坡度,不垂直
whipped up 搅拌
flip sth. over 合上
注:译文属可可英语原创,未经允许,请勿转载 。