(单词翻译:单击)
Todd: Hello, Gabrielle!
你好,加布里埃尔!
Gabrielle: Hello!
你好
Todd: How are you doing today?
你今天好吗?
Gabrielle: Good thanks.
很好,谢谢 。
Todd: Now, Gabrielle, I hear that you are going back home to New Zealand.
加布里埃尔,我听说你要回新西兰的家去 。
Gabrielle: That's right. I'm going home for summer.
是的 。我要回家过夏天 。
Todd: OK. What are your plans?
你是怎么计划的?
Gabrielle: Probably a week relaxing, going camping, and then I'm going back to work.
也许先休息一周,去露营,接着我会回去工作 。
Todd: Oh, OK. Where do you work?
好的,你在哪工作?
Gabrielle: I teach as an English teacher in Christchurch, in New Zealand.
我在新西兰克赖斯特彻奇市教英语 。
Todd: Oh, OK. And that's where you're from, naturally.
哦,好的 。你来自那里 。
Gabrielle: That's right.
是的 。
Todd: Were you born there?
你在那里出生吗?
Gabrielle: I was, yeah!
是的,我是!
Todd: Well, you are going to have this short little break, or vacation, are you gonna go to the beach...the mountains?
在这短暂的休息,或者说是假期中,你打算去海滩,或者山区吗?
Gabrielle: Probably..probably to the beach and camping for about a week with friends, yeah!
也许,我会和朋友一起去海滩露营一周 。
Todd: Actually, how warm is it in the summer?
夏天那里到底有多热?
Gabrielle: Probably a maximum of about 30 degrees. A nice dry heat! Very comfortable.
也许最高达到了30度 。干爽,很热!很舒服!
Todd: So when you go to the beach is the water warm enough to swim in?
那么你去海滩的时候水温很适合游泳?
Gabrielle: No, no, no! We swim but it is not warm. Yeah! It's pretty chilly actually.
不,不!我们会去游泳,但水并不热 。海水其实很冷 。
Todd: OK. Any other plans when you go home?
好的,回家后还有什么其他计划吗?
Gabrielle: Yeah, I'm looking forward to catching up with friends and family and animals.
我很期待见到我的朋友,家人,和宠物 。
Todd: Animals!
宠物!
Gabrielle: Well, I miss my pets.
是的,我想念我的宠物 。
Todd: OK, well, what pets do you have?
那么,你养了什么宠物?
Gabrielle: Well, I have a cat and a dog and a sheep called Sydney and two gold fish.
我养了一只猫,一只狗,一只叫做Sydney的羊,还有两只金鱼 。
Todd: Wow!
哇!
Gabrielle: Yeah! And I really miss them.
是的,我真的很想念它们 。
Todd: I'm sure they're really excited to see you. Alright, thanks a lot.
我肯定它们见到你一定很兴奋 。好的,十分谢谢 。
Gabrielle: Cheers!
不客气!
注:译文属可可英语原创,未经允许,请勿转载 。