(单词翻译:单击)
情景对话
Gabrielle: Hi, Annili! How are you today?
加布里埃尔:嗨,安妮莉!你今天怎么样?
Anili: Oh, I'm fine.
安妮莉:哦,我很好 。
Gabrielle: Good! Hey, I love your scarf!
加布里埃尔:好的!嘿,我喜欢你的围巾!
Anili: Oh, my scarf!
安妮莉:哦,我的围巾!
Gabrielle: Yeah, where did you get it?
加布里埃尔:对,你在哪儿买的?
Anili: Oh, I bought this scarf in Sydney.
安妮莉:哦,这条围巾是我在悉尼买的 。
Gabrielle: Oh, OK. So, Sidney is your hometown?
加布里埃尔:哦,好的 。悉尼是你的故乡吗?
Anili: Yeah, That's right.
安妮莉:对,没错 。
Gabrielle: Oh, and how long have you been in Japan?
加布里埃尔:哦,你来日本多长时间了?
Anili: Oh, I've only been in Japan for three months.
安妮莉:我刚来日本三个月 。
Gabrielle: Oh, OK. So, when are you going home?
加布里埃尔:好的 。那你什么时候回家?
Anili: I'm going home in two weeks actually.
安妮莉:实际上我打算两周后就回家 。
Gabrielle: Are you excited?
加布里埃尔:你很兴奋吧?
Anili: Very!
安妮莉:非常兴奋!
Gabrielle: Yeah! And have you enjoyed your time in Japan?
加布里埃尔:嗯!你在日本过得还愉快吧?
Anili: Yes, I really, I really have enjoyed being in Japan but I'm also looking forward to going home.
安妮莉:对,很愉快,我很享受在日本的生活,不过我也期待着回家 。
Gabrielle: Sure, Sure. So it will be a little warmer!
加布里埃尔:当然,当然了 。悉尼会稍微温暖些!
Anili: That's right, it'll be summer and at the moment it is very cold here in Japan.
安妮莉:没错,现在悉尼是夏季,日本这边太冷了 。
Gabrielle: So, how hot does it get in Sydney during the summer?
加布里埃尔:悉尼的夏季有多热?
Anili: Oh, not too hot! I'd say average temperature is around 26 degrees.
安妮莉:嗯,不会太热!平均温度大概在26度左右 。
Gabrielle: Sounds nice.
加布里埃尔:听起来很不错 。
重点讲解
重点讲解:
1. look forward to sth./doing sth.
期待;盼望;预期;预料;
eg. Motor traders are looking forward to a further increase in vehicle sales.
汽车经销商预期汽车销量会进一步攀升 。
eg. We look forward to seeing you again.
我们期待着与你再次相见 。
eg. We all look forward to a good beginning of the year.
大家都期待着一年的开头能有一个好的开始.
2. at the moment
此刻;目前;眼下;
eg. At the moment, no one is talking to me.
此刻没人跟我说话 。
eg. Something seems to be preoccupying her at the moment.
她此刻若有所思 。
eg. We are working under extreme pressure at the moment.
目前我们正在极大的压力下工作 。