(单词翻译:单击)
Todd: Alright, Tennessee, you were talking about how you like movies.
好的,田纳西你要讲讲你对电影的喜爱 。
Tenn: Yes, I'm a big movie buff.
好的,我是个电影迷 。
Todd: OK. What kind of movies do you like?
你喜欢什么类型的电影?
Tenn: I kind of like, I kind of like most genres of movies, it's just, what I look for is a good story and good characters is the main thing..so even if I like the genre, if like wether it be science fiction or historical drama, if the, if the story isn't good then, then I, I don't like it at all.
可以说我喜欢大多数的电影类型,我看重的是好的故事和人物……所以说,即使是我喜欢这个电影类型,不管是科幻电影还是历史电影,如果故事不好,那么我一点儿都不会喜欢的 。
Todd: OK. Off the top of your head, what's a movie that you really liked?
好的,那不论电影类型,你喜欢什么电影?
Tenn: Well, the Lord Of the Rings they've been doing I really have enjoyed.
我很欣赏《指环王》 。
Todd: Uh-huh.
啊哈 。
Tenn: They did a good job.
那部片子制作得不错 。
Todd: Did you read the books?
你读过那部小说吗?
Tenn: Oh, yes! It was one of the first adult books I read when I was in elementary school.
是的!那是我在小学读过的第一部成人小说 。
Todd: OK, well, what is the last movie you saw?
好的,你最近看的一部电影是什么?
Tenn: The last movie I saw, Pirates of the Carribean.
我最近看过的电影是《加勒比海盗》 。
Todd: OK. Was it any good?
这部电影怎么样?
Tenn: Ah, it wasn't bad.
这部电影不错 。
Todd: It wasn't bad.
还不错 。
Tenn: Yeah !
是的!
Todd: Alright, thanks a lot.
好的,谢谢 。
Tenn: I like pirates.
我喜欢海盗 。
Todd: You like pirates. What! You like pirates!
你喜欢海盗 。什么!你喜欢海盗!
Tenn: Oh, yeah! You know, when you're a kid, pirates is the thing to be.
是的!你知道,当你还是个孩子的时候,长大成为海盗就是你的梦想 。
Todd: Yeah!
是的!
Tenn: Yo-ho-ho and a bottle of rum!
唷嗬嗬地大喊,再加上一瓶朗姆酒!
Todd: OK. Alright. Thanks Tennessee.
好的 。谢谢你田纳西 。
Tenn: OK.
没事 。
注:译文属可可英语原创,未经允许,请勿转载 。